Saturday, July 31, 2010

No I won't be Afraid... woooo.... I WON'T... Be Afraid

Kept feeling 24 hours is just not enough because I need to do so much stuffs.. yet, kept hoping that time passes faster so I could have all my events and trips soon. Yet kept feeling that time passes too slow at work! LOL. and yet was praying for time to pass slower so I dun grow old so easily! OMG! I'm a confused bunny. LOL.

Stepping into office gives me flashbacks of beautiful memories.. memories of emailing him, having lunch brought by him, having lemon tea as long as his exists in office, hanging out with him below office building, singing K and having lunches with him, becoming his girl in the cinema and having dim sum & Bak Gu Teh for supper together, watching movies and shopping together, buying groceries and furnitures together, assembling the furnitures together, going home together, having steamboats and McDonalds in late nights, being in his arms when I sleep and waking up seeing him smiling at me..... sweet.

are the memories killing me internally slowly? or are the memories just became some small parts of the happiness?
Strangely, I no longer remember much about those sad incidents anymore. perhaps, I also chose not to remember how nasty he was to me during the break up process. LOL.

LOL! dun get pissed with my post I know i know i know, not worth it, dun think about him anymore... Dun worry! Bunny's doing fine and is extremely strong. I ain't crying for him anymore. yup. not anymore. I just miss him a little. you know, like that initial feeling that I kept within me when I was secretly loving him... DUN WORRY! I dun love him anymore. And I won't look for him anymore! BUNNY PROMISE! becoz... 我不想再为他流泪。

别再为他流泪 梁静茹 (song is available on my mixpod playlist on the left)

你走了太久一定很累
他错了不该你来面对
离开他就好就算了心情很干脆

他其实没有那么绝对
远一点你就看出真伪
离开他不等于你的世界会崩溃
转个弯你还能飞

就别再为他流泪
别再让他操控你的伤悲
就算有一点愚昧一点点后悔
也不要太狼狈

他不值得你的泪
把那遗憾留在大雨的街
你曾在迷失的旅途中盲目追
以后为自己醉

每段感情都非常珍贵
他的好你就放在心扉
记得有个人曾让你那样的心醉

你笑了照亮夜幕的黑
什么梦都不比你的美
多少年以后想起他还有些体会
那些你已无所谓

就别再为他流泪
别再让他操控你的伤悲
就算有一点愚昧一点点后悔
也不要太狼狈

他不值得你的泪
把那遗憾留在大雨的街
你曾在迷失的旅途中盲目追
以后为自己醉 / (以后管他是谁)

see? This song is just FOR ME. I won't cry for him and feel sad anymore. =)

Anyway, enjoyed myself so much these few days. Been hanging out with close friends and besties. Also preparing for my chalet and trips. Busy to the max! LOL.

Another song for Bunny! =D Somehow written all that I WANTED to tell him... Realised I capped my 'WANTED'? becoz I no longer feel sad and is moving on... This was what I wanna tell him when I decided to let him go...

张靓颖 - 如果这就是爱情
(song is available on my mixpod playlist on the left)

你做了选择 对的错的
我只能承认 心是痛的
怀疑你舍得 我被伤的那麽深
就放声哭了 何必再强忍

我没有选择 我不再完整
原来最后的吻 如此冰冷
你只能默认 我要被割舍
眼看著 你走了

如果这不是结局 如果我还爱你
如果我愿相信 你就是唯一
如果你听到这里 如果你依然放弃
那这就是爱情 我难以抗拒

如果这就是爱情 本来就不公平
你不需要讲理 我可以离去
如果我成全了你 如果我能祝福你
那不是我看清 是我证明 我爱你


灰色的天空 无法猜透
多余的眼泪 无法挽留
什麽都牵动 感觉真的好脆弱
被呵护的人 原来不是我

我不要你走 我不想放手
却又不能够奢求 同情的温柔
你可以自由 我愿意承受
把昨天 留给我

And yes, This song is my story. This song's meant to prove "Letting you go was not becoz I've see things through, but because I really Loved you."
I did truly fell in Love. perhaps the most painful ever. LOL. but well, people fall and people learn and then people grow. It's my process of growing up. At least I understood what is the meaning of true love. You know... the whole process of being with him to the day when I got dumped.... it was painful. very. but it made me realised so much so much... saw who are the true friends who'll be there, saw how much my whole family loves me, saw how much effort my friends put in for me, saw how encouraging my friends are, my bosses are, and even nice aunties from my workplace and even even, strangers! LOL. if I never fall, I'll probably never know. Never knew how loved I am... becoz I'll just surround myself around him and made him my world. then i realised not true, the world's so big... it has to be made up with many many different parts. He should be just one part of all and not all of the parts. And then I realised, I was just a very very very small part of his all. Perhaps, not even bigger than Singapore in the world map. LOL!
And folks, I assure you once again. BUNNY IS ALRIGHT!! just some thoughts you know, not like hanging on to him or the past lah. okie? =D

Now... Some pictures to 'blink' up my entry! =p

I WANNA GET IPHONE 4!!!!!!! BLACK ONE!! LOL. Everyone's interested in the white. but bunny's more of a 'black' person! LOL. reserved and is still waiting and my patience is running out!! haha=p but then hor, I'm also very broke now lah... thanks to all the air tickets and the climbing package lah! so sad!

that doublechin boy just commented the symbol that I wanna tattoo on my neck looks like tadpole! KNS lor. anyway, it's the Hakuna Matata symbol... =D

Dun worry... it's just gonna be a very small one on my neck somewhere near to back of my ear.. haven't done it yet. very much want to though! gonna make a visit to exotic tattoo to look for famous Su soon...

This is the one and only tattoo I have currently (although the かcharacter was not done correctly! LOL!) ...

Alright I'm not addicted to tattooing! Every tattoo I decided to get have a meaning... I thought of 3 years before I got my 1st one. Which I had the artist to design it to what I described personally. So you most likely won't see another person with the same purple star tattoo with the same "Takara" wording (which if you realised, it's similar to my own handwritten hiragana, which once again I shall remind the か was not copied correctly... hahaha!) as what I have now unless they've got the same idea too or unless the artist did it for someone too coz he took a photo after I've got this...

As for the Hakuna matata symbol... I'd always wanted it but I didn't dare to get it. As for that, i believe someone out there has it liao lah... but I simply love the meaning.


Oh yah! Anyway, just for laugh... let's take a look at some funny and kinda stupid tattoos:

Can someone tell me WHY??? WHY DOES HE WANNA ANNOUNCE TO THE WORLD THAT HE IS STUPID?? Anyway, that was a god damn stupid idea.


Good one isn't it? Mothers could do this to keep their children entertained while they're having high tea with their friends. LOL!


And yes damn it. this is madly, crazily, disgusting. and plain dumb. WTH right? Artistic to some, but definitely NOT ME!


Alright... time to hit the bed for the sleepy head! Good night people. Sweet dreams! =)

The day's just gonna get better =) Dun give up Bunny! がんばって ね!=)

Hakuna Matata!!!

|by ~* Bunny *~ at 5:24 AM|

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

< Home>