Friday, July 30, 2010

六六!!

Title 六六 (pronouced as liu liu )means Six Six in Chinese...

LOL. why the sudden "Six Six"? I have a gigantic yet god damn adorable green seahouse name Liu Liu!! I was just looking at it... then I rmb my lucky moment =) I won Six Six in a game at the theme park in genting.. The game was to drop 6 pingpong balls into a machine clown's mouth and it will roll out into 6 different rows with numbers. You gotta have the numbers add up to be lesser than a certain number or bigger than a certain number to win this gigantic seahouse! I failed the first few times and I finally won it!!! by getting ALL my 6 pingpong balls into No.6 Row!! Lucky ain't I? The game stall uncle told me that was the 1st time he had a customer having all balls in No.6 Row.... that's how Six Six came about!

六六's almost half of Bunny's size!! LOL.

yup... Life's like that... Many things unexpected. Looking at a unpredictable tomorrow. Fall down once, get up and try again... Luckier things, happier things just come your way. =) I'm a extremely lucky girl... I lost something, I always gain something. I lost him, but I gained endurance and knowledge. I got to know Cherish... and I cherish everyone who gave me a hand for all these while to pull me out when I was sinking in the pool of quicksand. I cherish every moments I had and will be having... =)

And yes, tomorrow will always be a better day, a luckier day.

I have so many things I need to do!! But I'm not doing! Bills are in a mess, stomach's calling me to refill it, bed's asking me to sleep on it soon! dumpy and blue bun want me to hug them! LOL. and what's bunny doing now??....

blogging... LOL!

I am so excited about the chalet and my taiwan backpacking and my sabah hiking! I just can't wait for the day to come!

and I wanna go for some rock climbing courses... like getting some cert so I can climb without those pros doing the belaying. but it's freaking expensive! and I dunno where to start...

though I'm doing Hot Yoga still... but kinda slack a lot leh... lazy to wake up for classes. NO!!!! Bunny must buck up lah!

and can I go learn dances?? sigh... money money and still money. kns. 财神爷!请让我的爸爸妈妈和哥哥一直中4D 和 Toto 可以吗??!! LOL!

then again.. they strike lottery also their money. not mine. LOL!

Nice Right????!!!! I dunno where is this but If only I can climb on it!! Omg... Loves! Imagine standing on it enjoying the breeze and the clear blue sea...

And this! I thought the side of the rock looks like a skull... A little scary formation but it looks like a pretty nice rock to climb... Especially with the view.

Btw, I stole these pictures fom Facebook Climbing Group's photo album!
LOL! hope i dun get sued for copyrights... though I did say its origin! heez...

Oh, dearest Joey sent me a very meaningful email in office today... I thought I could copy in the contents here......

How true... I stupidly made him the priority of my life... But I guess I was just an option in his life...


So now, I stop saying. I start doing. things that I truly enjoy =)


When I woke up... He's still the 1st thing I think of. but it's no longer painful nor sad. becoz he was just a dream. I'm chasing Not that dream, but chasing after every other dreams of my life =)

Yah, and it's not too late for me. I don't need to change... but I won't cry for someone who don't care for me and I won't care for someone who don't cry for me. Not Anymore.

Heez... I gotta learn this though.


I want to and I will... =)

My current situation? I may not be loved by him, but I'm well loved by my family and friends.

Meaningful aren't they? Very true too isn't it? Thanks Joey for the email!!! =D

I read LZ's blog and I feel very... hmmm... sweet. I find her a very nice and strong girl. And I feel (like I said, I FEEL lah.. My personal opinion lah...) strangely we have some similarities. I mean, I'm Not comparing myself to her nor am I trying to create any coindences or you know.. Just that when I read her past entries... it feels like I am reading my own story. and the things she blogged... was kinda like... a person experiencing many sorts of emotions.. which is like... I'm like this too.. LOL! Most Similar part were we both fell for the same guy, cry for the same guy, hated the same guy and relunctantly letting go of the same guy! LOL!! nahz... I am just illustrating becoz I'm feeling a lot of mixed emotions now. But I find her braver and cooler! Anyway, very strangely I dun feel any jealousy or negative feelings towards her.. I just find her very genuine too. I envy her diving pictures! the underwater world's so nice! too bad bunny can't swim..... grrrr.... LOL. alright, I shall continue enjoying the nice Land world. LOL!
Once again, Bunny is NOT comparing her and me or purposely finding similarities to pity myself hor!!! LOL. though I admit lah, Bunny's more emo and I blog more personal stuffs (may be good & bad thing lor) lah... LOL!

Anyway... I wanna do my tattoo and get my Iphone 4 soon... BUT I'M GOD DAMN BROKE! SHITTY! lol.

good night everybody! Bunny's gonna hit her baby bed soon. hakuna matata! =D

|by ~* Bunny *~ at 5:11 AM|

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

< Home>