Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hakuna Matata! =D

こんにちわ!

I slept very little these day.. I think I'm addicted to blogging!! LOL. nahz.. schedule's kinda packed.. busy but yet very happy & satisfying =D oh yah, I finally break the news to my parents about my pathetic super short 5 days Taiwan backpacking trip.. oh! before that will be 2 days of relaxation with sista Janet in KL! heez... dad & mum seemed kinda worried though.. coz of my gastric condition.. but I promised them I'll bring my bag of medicines and careful with what i eat. I guess they pretty much dun have a choice... coz I already booked my flight tickets and hostel stay! hehehe... feel kinda guilty but hope they understand, I really really need a getaway this badly.

Papa & mummy are very relunctant to let me go for my Sabah Mt. Kinabalu Hiking Trip in November.. said it's about my ankle injuries and my gastric condition again... sigh, it's always about my poor health. I'm borned lack of calcium and becoz of my health conditions I often injured myself or fall sick... so my parents are extremely worried about my hiking trip. but it's not my 1st time hiking! I always like climbing and hiking... so I asked dad "If becoz of all these health reasons that I don't do it now, can I do it at the age of 80?"

silence from dad...

sometimes, it's sad to know that you're restricted from doing things because of health conditions. come to think of it... in the past, I always hid it from dad and mum.. I always confirm it or do it before telling them.. OBS, rock climbing, hiking at Mt. Ophir etc... I'm sorry I always went my own ways and made you guys worried. But I really love doing it. and I want to do it... before I can't do them anymore.. I'm Sorry Papa & Mummy.

But I think Dad & Mum knows =) they knew since I was a child, I had that passion for climbing. One interesting recollection: Mum came back from Muar one day and told me she went to do fortune telling of me. The fortune teller said to her in mandarin "Your daughter ah, weak health, accident prone but love to climb here climb there... tell her to be careful coz she's accident prone!"

LOL!! Ever since then... Mummy super duper 'anti' my activities lor! as long as she hears the word "爬" (means climb in mandrin)!

Still, sorry mum! I Need and I Want to go for my Hiking Trip.

So looking forward towards the chalet and trips! =)

hmmm. Looking back on my entries I realised I'm moving on slowly well. A little pessimistic in my past entries though. Sigh, no matter how nasty he was to me during the break up, no matter how untrue were his words of break up, no matter how different he does whatever things now, no matter how much I suffered during and after the r/s... I guess, I did Loved him very much before, I was very happy with him before, I was very comfortable with everything I did with him. Although leaving him gave me much more opportunities to do lots of things and feeling more relieved in every aspects... I guess... I just want to believe that his love for me Was True... slowly I wanna forget everything about him... everything. Except forgetting My Belief of his true love for me. I never knew if it was true or not... becoz he could be telling me the truth, he could also be telling me the lies... whatever it is. I just wanna believe I was really Loved by him. other than that, I just wanna forget... Forget every little things, every little parts of him. Forget about Tiggy, forget about Timmy, Forget about Thomas Chew.

yup! And I'll be brave and strong and mighty! LOL. nahz... I think travelling alone is kinda brave thing to do. Say Yes! (if not bunny will kill u! hahahaha!)

anyway, went out with Janet for Dinner at Crystal Jade Bugis today then to ION to buy her mum's birthday present. Went in to Sephora and I came across Harajuku Lovers (Perfumes) by Gwen Stefanie! (Btw, I'm a Perfumes lover freak cum collector...) OMG!! I LOVE IT!! I always wanted to get them when I saw the advertisement on the magazines but I always didn't buy it... =( Becoz each 10ml bottle cost SGD38... There's currently 2 ranges - Harajuku Lovers and Harajuku Sunshine Cuties... so 10 bottles = SGD380... ermmmm..... *Bunny check her wallet* cannot lah...

Aren't they adorable!! I didn't get to smell each of every bottle though but those that I smelled, smells great! Lasting or not, not very sure since I haven't try before.. oh well, I told sista Janet that I shall tell everyone to buy me one bottle if they ever want to get me a gift... LOL!! Christmas, birthday, Valentines' Day... Whatever lah! LOL!!!

Anyway, I had lots of laughter gossiping with her lor... super 三八lah the both of us. LOL!

After that went to meet Bestie Via and we made our way down to Timbre @clark quay! Nice place =) cooling and relaxing. nice half&half pizza and lovely drinks. of coz, not forgetting a cute miami hunk who chatted with us and helped us took a few photos. sweet...



Oh... After Timbre was Dessert and Tea at Nectarie.. We ordered the Red Wine Strudel, Morrocan Mint Tea and Rose Bud tea. It was good! though service was not up to my expectation as nobody served us when we walked in, we gotta call out for the staff to give us the menu actually.. And lots of cakes were sold out already (but then we also very late lah, we reached there like 1am plus lor...) but after calling the staff to take our order, her patience in recommendation of desserts makes me a little happier =)

Red wine strudel was fabulous! They actually uses pears soaked in red wine and chilled! The red wine pears were crunchy yet smooth.. Coupled will cold custard cream and crispy ice-ing crust. One word - YUMMY!! best part? It stated SGD6.50 in the bill... (I expected it to be more expensive! I never check the price before ordering... LOL!)

Morrocan Mint tea was good... extremely minty, smells a little tinge of ginger (but it's actually lemongrass) and very smoothing... Good for after intake of alcohol for someone with gastric condition. =)

Rose Bud tea was so-so. Very mild taste of rose... Not very impressive.. But overall, I like it there! =D


Oh! before we went to Nectarie, we actually stopped by at G Max to take a look at the Singapore Bungy Jump and Bungy Swing... I SO WANNA PLAY IT!!!! But need to save money for my trips =( Plus both Via and I were wearing... ermmm.... Mini Skirts. LOL.



Look!! So cool right?! I so wanna go for it! One day!! =p

Alrighty.. OT time later. gotta earn more for my trips! LOL. Hopefully I can go my Hot yoga class too!

Good Night!! Hakuna matata!


Hakuna matata is a beautiful phrase from Swahili language (Swahili is spoken mainly in Kenya and Tanzania in East Africa). In short that means “no worries for the rest of days”, or simply "No worries".. Forget your troubled past and forget your worries.

=)

|by ~* Bunny *~ at 5:12 AM|

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

< Home>