Saturday, July 24, 2010

No difference =)

hey readers! sorry about those emo entries! especially to those who got worried about me!! Dun worry! Bunny's a strong girl and I WILL MOVE ON!! =D

so f*ck those emo entries. having Timmy, without Timmy, my life goes on and you made no difference.

no difference in my life. =) I am still the same Rikka aka TaKaRa aka Bunny aka Bao Ping! =p
I am a happy single girl now who has a lot of nice things coming up to plan, tonnes of good friends who are always there and never left... and lots of things waiting for me!!

driving license, buying my honda fit (okie, I dun mind a Mini Van too! LOL!), my degree / certs, more rock climbing & hiking, travelling, setting up my biz... here I come!! I am gonna work so hard!

although... I will never forget those beautiful memories. Tiggy Rest In Peace. Pls watch over me in heaven. oh well, tiggy's just a super-love-me hubby figure... lol.

二哥&外公... if like what was said you guys are really watching over us, Pls gimme the strength to go on, protect me and let me find happiness in everything! 二哥, although you never had that chance to live, I will love you still as a brother. becoz we are one family. Ohana means family, family means nobody get left behind or forgotten. I know somewhere out there, you took care of all of us. sometimes, I wonder, if you're alive, probably I will not be borned. I owe my life to you... (and I rmb how lucky Mummy & I were to survive through that tough labor... rmb my life was in such critical stage.) I didn't have a chance to say thank you... Thank you... if you could hear me.

and sorry... when I thought of leaving... I'm sorry.

yeah... i was supposed to have 2 elder brothers.

I hope kor kor (as in my 大哥)gonna start up a biz with me soon... we actually had a quick talk about this and I kind of... got very excited. I wish, or rather, it's a goal I wanna make it happen. Kor Kor 加油!Bunny 加油!

uh oh... i need to sleep liao lah. working early later =( sobs.

oh, and i added bunnies counter! they are so cute!!!!!! yeah, i love rabbits. to core. LOL. and I was complaining to xien lin that no one visits my blog and she was like "are you kiddin' me? go install a counter and you'll know!" LOL. lets see.... who visits my blog pls raise you hand! LOL!

alrighty! I will upload nice lovely pictures soon... and my blog entries gonna be different soon! Good night folks!

Loves =)

|by ~* Bunny *~ at 6:01 AM|

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

< Home>