Friday, July 23, 2010

This is a fucking nasty post so for those who can't take it, DUN READ!

that's pathetic. before u start hating me for blogging about u, before u start acting like u're oh-so-fucking-helpless & tired. before u acted like "i dun wish to hurt u but i dun have a choice". THINK. USE UR BLOODY HELL BRAIN TO THINK OF WHAT U HAVE DID.

I HAD ENOUGH. BUNNY HAD ENOUGH. RIKKA HAD ENOUGH.

now seriously i dun care how nice ur pals are. to be comforting me and you and encouraging you to do what u have to do. to try to put in good words for u. oh, when we're together u said u are Z kind of person but sorry, very very sorry, what u did are X kind of person. AND BEFORE U TELL ME "TAKE IT THAT YOU'RE RIGHT & I'M WRONG.", BEFORE YOU TELL ME "TAKE IT AS WHATEVER U DEEM IT TO BE."
I HAVE TO SAY, I'M NOT THE ONLY FREAKING HUMAN WHO HAS EYES & EARS. unless u think u dun? but i guess, u're just a freaking human with confused heart yet thinks he's so damn clear of what he wants, pathetic.

building happiness and easy way out on me? get over it. that's not any gentlemen way and i guess u knew it that's why u flare up at my msges of truth. empty promises? never been more capable.

so if u fucking think that i'm going to be the same pathetic bunny being your spare tyre after LZ (i'm putting initials for her sake and not fucking u! becoz i think she's a victim of ur fucking unstable heart just like me.) rejected you, fuck that thought. Becoz I will never ever be the same stupid rikka who helped u be there for u like nobody's business financially, physically and mentally. u changed me. Thank you very much! oh no! U didn't changed me, you taught me how to protect myself. still, thank you very much!

Hate me. go ahead. tell ur future girlfriends how lousy i was, how emotionally unstable i was, that's why we're incompatible so u have no other pathetic choice to dump me a day after you told me "i wanna work hard and earn more money for ur sake so we can build our family together."

oh did i mentioned? he said when we're in love he really felt he wanna start a family and live happily ever after with me. but after that he changed his saying to, long long before he 'happened' to meet LZ he already felt that feeling was different.

for fuck sake! tell this excuse to a 3yr old kid and she'll probably laugh at how stupid u are. oh, i had my share, i got laughed for believing in that excuse from u! wtf .

rmb? I'm may be blind and love u god-damn deeply but i'm not stupid like what u thought me to be. that's why u always disagree with me becoz u think i can't be more capable of u isn't it? for fuck sake, u may be frm good sch, fucking commandor, tough life but honestly speaking, u aint any better than i am to judge my capability! rmb? u dumped her using the excuse that you guys were always quarreling so not compatible and u went straight on with another girl, then one day u realise "i feel so guilty i treated LZ so badly." and sent her pathetic long sms which she dun even wanna reply?

oh during the break up "I dunno if I still like her, maybe it's guilt bah. The feeling comes and goes. So i'm very scared that I'm doing the same mistake this time again. I still have feelings for u, but I dunno. So I want nature to takes its course. There's a possibility that I may get back with LZ, possibility I will get back to you, possibility I may found someone else. I dunno, future's unpredictable so I dun wanna think so much. I only want nature to takes its course." This is his meaning of a closure to that chapter?! then what about the Timmy & Rikka's Chapter? No closure lor...

ah pls, when ur friends or a new babe go question / tell you about what I just said, I am so sure you gonna say "no lor, I had never say that lor. she made it up."

LOL. there's no need for lies in my blog. got what I mean? I dare to swear that I never lie. I dare to swear I didn't let him down. I dare to swear that what I wrote here about his cheap talks were no made up stories.

so now u tell me, u wanna close that chapter be it good or bad. 2, 3 years down the road are u going to tell another then gf of yours "I need to close the chapter with rikka be it good or bad."? beoz for god's sake u used the exact same reason to dump us!!!!

and u told me.... in my life I only love 2 girls truly. LZ and Rikka.

FUCK OFF.

In my life I'd loved only 2 guys. One whom we broke up becoz everything between the both of us turn abusive.
Another one, whom we broke up becoz he wants to close his previous un-closed chapter and left our chapter hanging. which nearly broke me up. which i finally realised, becoz I love u too much, I gave in to every decisions u wanted and accepted every of ur fucking excuses.

Did anyone ever told you before? Even if you're not physically with another person but when you're in a r/s and you have feelings for someone else, THAT IS CHEATING. oh what's new? Aside for your 1st so-call puppy love, you practically cheated on every of your other gfs. and mind you, before you forgotten, LZ wasn't spared. Why didn't I think of it? you did it to them, you could do it to me. LOL. I can't believe I actually trusted your sweet talks of ever lasting love and you being a one-woman's man and actually agreed with the joint a/c? FUCK YOU!

now, curse me in ur heart for scolding u like this. honestly, u dun think u deserve it?
I dun care if u'd truly loved me. i dun care i'm that lucky one of the 2 that u truly loved.

U DON'T KNOW WHAT LOVE IS.

U DON'T KNOW WHAT PAIN IS.


She knows, I know. becoz we were the tools of yours, to your findings of 'happiness'. You simply give up when U dunno how to handle a quarrel. To you, a r/s should never ever have any big waves becoz when there is, you find it too tiring to hold on.

Giving up is ur trait. Find a robot gf, customise her to fit perfectly into your life, your pride, no quarrels, only happiness. There, perfect babe.

THOMAS CHEW, Fuck it. your friends can see this blog and think how scary ur Ex Rikka is. You can go tell ur pals and ur future girls how nasty Rikka was.

Deep down, only those who saw the both of us knows. people who knows me knows. what kind of person i am. only you and I know, how much pain u've inflicted in me for ur own sake. And you and I know what I'd been through with you and done for you and how you've treated me throughout the whole breakup.

For Once, stop thinking what u did were so god damn best for me and you. stop behaving like u're so pathetic. Your Girlfriend loved u like nobody's business. U dumped her becoz U THINK WE CANNOT GET ALONG. after going through so much? after going through your tough times together with you when u screwed things up and she didn't even gave up or look down on you? after everything good things we shared which you only remember the quarrels and you tell me we cannot get along???
fact is? you dun even know who u truly love, LZ or Rikka, or both or none.

I can't Thank you enough for being so god damn sweet to make me out of the 2 girls your truly love. I'm so touched. But woman of my life? my foot! before you start thinking of opening joint a/c, before you start saying "hey fellow jt a/c holder, you're the woman of my life." make sure you're not thinking with your fucking penis but your fucking tiny brain and heart to know HOW TO COMMIT AND LOVE SOMEONE WHOLEHEARTLY AND NOT ONE LEG HERE AND ONE LEG THERE.

hey, i pity myself for trusting u, for crying for u, for making every sacrifices for u... AND I WILL MOVE ON.

U taught me, writing in CAPS. ur favourite huh?

fucker, get a life. you're such a coward.

|by ~* Bunny *~ at 8:35 PM|

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

< Home>