Friday, July 23, 2010

Bunny 你是世界上最大最大的傻瓜!

I wanted to post happy things today... I wanted to post about my outing with Sista Janet & Bestie Prab, Dinner with Darling girls, Steamboat with Sista Janet and Chill out with Bestie Via...
I was so happy, excited to do what I wanted to do.

Then here I am, back home, logged in to Facebook. And guess what? I saw comments... comments I hope I didn't seen it at all...

I think...... He found someone new.

Bunny, you're such an idiot. Why are you crying? Why are you still sheding tears for someone who doesn't even think of you. you're forgotten, he has moved on! what the hell are you doing?

Stop those fucking tears. stop it. you're strong. dun cry for him anymore.

Bunny, buck up...

If I didn't get it wrong, I think he already has his new target.

If we're still together... we'll be enjoying good movies together. but he probably wishes to do it with someone else now...

though I enjoyed good movies with my pals too...

But, I miss you.

I wish to move on... like you.

If only... he could tell me... he found someone else. I would feel so much better.

I wish you good luck.

*I dreamt of him twice last night... being in his arms, resting my head in his chest. I woke up realising it was dumpy who wrapped his arms around mummy. thanks son, for helping replacing daddy.*

I longed to be in your arms again... but i guess, it's impossible... already. he's determine abt us being incompatible... bunny, 加油。别再为他流泪了。

*I miss you Tiggy, good night. Hope u visit me again tonight.*

|by ~* Bunny *~ at 4:11 AM|

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

< Home>