Wednesday, July 21, 2010

我想要... 会过得比你好

after night shift... so i supposed to be sleeping now! but but but... LOL. so lonely, muz blog to rant and release whatever in me... LOL!

well, perhaps... i guess... I am just afraid of forgetting? or maybe, I just dun wanna keep it in me yet I dunno how to voice out?

coming down with a flu soon =( I think i caught a cold in JB last evening becoz of the rain... god damn cold ytd man. Sembawang was pouring, madly.

bestie prab was asking me... why shld I be nice to someone who's not worth it at all? i couldn't answer her.

that was the least I could do. i am forbidden by him to carry on the promises i made, but i juz dun need to break every single promise i made. i dun wanna be like him.

and... he was worth it. or at least, the memories he gave me were. and still are.

beautiful allis and lovely celena came to talk to me this morn. they were concerned abt me. loves. they just brightened up my morning with simple words and advices.

Prab said I am a strong girl. so proud of myself. LOL!

but i guess... i'm still pretty weak deep down. I just know how to believe. 信总比不信好. haha, people's gonna scold me naive etc etc etc. but i guess, these are what made me happier. after all, i ain't such a pessimistic person as what he deemed me to be. well, i supposed. =p somehow, I know I'm stronger than him... LOL!

Bunny 加油!

while he moves on pretty well... i guess, i'm staying pretty strong too. in fact, he really gave me a lot of strength. he taught me courage and protection for myself. he makes me stronger.

i dare say perhaps this is the hardest i fell so far... but those moments were the happiest. holding on to memories is simply... beautiful.
and especially finding happiness in small things, seeing the amazing sides of everyone, knowing who you could always count on, and doing things for myself.

and realising... I am True to myself. True to my love, my friends and my family.

if my life is just a plain long path, he was an amazing guy who left some foot prints on it. and i'm glad he did.
and so i've forgiven that selfishness of his. else, I could never forgive myself.


gege asked me "为什么人总是在失去了之后才懂得珍惜?" i gave some real serious thoughts and I asked myself if I'm just one of those kind too?

at least till now, I know I'm not. becoz I cherished him too before I lost him.

what about him? does he miss me like how I do too?
or perhaps, somehow, he probably hates me now.

LOL... whatever lah. He's not Tiggy anymore. My Tiggy didn't survived.

gosh, so much to do. gotta book my colmar tropicale tour soon! Excited.

alright, off to bed in the morning sun. LOL.

Good night Tiggy. Miss ya.

|by ~* Bunny *~ at 10:29 AM|

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

< Home>