Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Good Morning Sweet Air

LOL. yeah, good morning sweet air. the day will only gets better.

strangely, every day I woke up with that god damn heavy feeling in me. Emo feeling? Feeling of loneliness? Excitment? Worries? LOL. dude, i dunno.

But I remember ytd sista was illustrating this story to me... the character said this to someone "You don't know what pain is."

It popped out in my mind the 1st moment i opened my beautiful eyes.

"You Don't Know What Pain Is."

yes you dunno. dun say sorry. dun say u understand. dun say you know it hurts. dun say you've no choice. dun say it's the best for me and you. 别说为我好.. dun tell me u know all along it's gonna hurt me like hell. don't. because You Don't Know What Pain is.

yes, you may be in a struggle. you may feel stranded, alone, frustrated, exhausted... but still you dunno what pain is.

and I hope one day, you'll realise what Pain is...

I dun need you to feel the same as what I went through.. but I hope you feel how Pain feels like.

And the Pain is what that kept me going stronger. Let me understood. Let me realised that there's no need to search for Happiness & Love. Happiness is there, Love is there, hiding in every small little things and moments that happened in every minute our life. We don't have to create happiness. They're there.

I hope you'll understand and find that happiness one day... not just the initial happiness in the start of love. but happiness in everything. because you're still creating happiness for yourself out from things.

Happiness & Love in friends, parents & siblings, nature, events, songs, everything... even strangers.

Weather's bad... Hope you're doing well.

|by ~* Bunny *~ at 6:53 PM|

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

< Home>