Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Finding Happiness in Small things

mum's bugging me to sleep coz I'm having a god damn long day later.. or rather, for the next 2 days. LOL. but I simply find peace and joy in blogging! *Loves!* haha=p

Saw this quote at Dhoby Ghaut circle line station. LOL. to think I could notice such thing in a station (and it's not like the wordings are big lah...):

"when you miss a shot, never think of what you've did wrong. Take the next shot thinking of what you must do Right." by.... i can't rmb the name. oops.

yeah. Time for me to take the next shot thinking of what I must do Right. Time for me to love myself.

I have so much I wanna do!! I wanna study and get a degree or lots of certs that are useful. I wanna plan movie marathons, chalet, travelling, wanna learn driving etc etc etc!! Every such thoughts excite me to the max! LOL. but the prob is...... MONEY! bunny gotta work hard and earn more liao lah... or, any sponsors? hahahaha=p

oh yeah, and getting another tattoo will be one goal to achieve by Christmas! =p

and sadly, that gave me a 2nd thought in changing job. but, but, but... i really need a change in environment. kinda pointless to remain at a place where your heart dun belongs to anymore.. or rather, where you can't find the joy and where contains memories you dun wish to hold anymore. haha=p another confusion.

anyway, planned to go with bestie Via for hiking at Mt. Kinabalu in Sabah. the leave is confirmed though... i hope everything goes smoothly and I can confim this trip real soon! More OT for bunny! oh well, hiking package really ain't as affordable as I thought. LOL.

and I'm thinking something real crazy... travelling alone in my Aug Compliance leave! LOL. if I do it, it's gonna be one of the biggest step I gonna take. Thought of either Taiwan (if I can go far) or Colmar Tropicale... but this is if, my dearest pocket allows and grant me the permission!

anyway, last few days had been real packed with activities, exhausted yet loving it...

6 of us (Ron & Ariel, Roy & Jenn, Janet & Rikka) went for the Movie Inception! It's great! though ending was a little disappointing. I thought it was happy ending, end up... pretty 'ouch' kind of ending. After that was hanging out at Heeren's McDonald while waiting for the never-ending rain to stop! but... LOL. Anyway, guess what? We chose the location to hang out by spinning the coke bottle on my ipod touch. wahahaha!

My Spize Supper nearly became a Spize Supper Marathon with Sista Janet, Mai Mai, Khoo Mei Ping! We went there consecutive 2 nights! And if all of us are around tonight, probably might have a 3rd round! LOL. *Loves!*

My Citi pals Love me!! LOL. Strawberry 'Pocky' from lovely Gim Gim, World Cup Lighter from John kor kor and KoKo Krunch from Sista Jenn!!!! =p


Oh yeah... Few weeks back, went to do my hair with Bestie Prabha and damn it, we love our new hair styles! I badly need more treatment and conditioning for my bleached and rebonded hair though... haha!


Was this a month or two ago? Darling Girls finally unite once again and had the craziest time at Night Safari! Thanks to Twin Jenn we have a great great dinner (consist of a goodness damn big chilli crab which the girls were nice enough to 'peel' for me... coz i dunno how to eat crab! heez...) at real amazing discount becoz Twin's a staff there! *Loves!*

Oh... met up with the darling girls again... The purpose of this photo is actually to show...... my DIY purple (or reddish purple) hair which faded like after 3 days.... =.="
LOL!!

Hillarious pic! Kinda bim to do this man... totally unglam while trying to show off Kate Spade tote.. that doesn't belongs to me! wahahahaha...

oh! and guess what I've found?? :
Rikka (立花) is a type of ritual flower offering practiced by Japanese Buddhists. It first appeared in the fifteenth century. The rikka style reflects the magnificence of nature and its display.
Goodness! My name is a flower's name! LOL!!!


yup... slowly slowly damn slowly getting myself healed... I still miss him like crazy though... but I know it's impossible, i mean, really really impossible for us to get back (I guess it's a personally decision and most likely his decision too. though he didn't say it but i feel it this way. guess the break up process was really too strained for me). to me, he's gone... like... he passed away and didn't manage to come home.. (i know this is kinda repeative but anyway! heh.)

I just hope somewhere out there, he's living well, sleeping well, eating well.. =)

my love for him never goes. whether if it ever will... i dunno.

anyway! alright, gotta go back to my dreamland now. hopefully can meet Tiggy again there! LOL. busy day ahead... JB, Night Shift, Sun Tanning and Dinner with Darling Girls, continuously 2 days!

Good night Tiggy. Miss ya, miss ur hugs, miss ur goodnight kisses. Love u.

|by ~* Bunny *~ at 5:55 AM|

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

< Home>