Sunday, August 1, 2010

Never Say Never

I'm blogging.. Because I wanna talk.

But I talked the whole 8 hours on the phone today.

And I'd talked over supper. I had fun. Plus a interesting episode at Spize today (ah, yes, Spize Marathon! LOL.)

Saw a big man getting angry over small stuffs and nearly fought with the poor small size tomboy staff... scary. they were just screaming next to us.

Then Bro John and mai mai observing the large amount of food the group of ah mohs (sitting at next table) ordered..

LOL.

Now back home, I still wanna talk???

Mind's in a blank but I can't sleep... kept thinking about things I wanna do... Tattoo, Bungy rides, Universal Studio, Degree, Rock Climbing, Driving License, learn lots of stuffs, change of environment, change of job, chalet, taiwan trip, sabah trip and more trips...

So many things! but so little money =( How do I work this out?

But... NEVER SAY NEVER! yeah. =)

I'm bored. No comments & chats on blog's tagboard. No interesting things in Facebook. No one's awake like me. No nice pictures to upload. Nothing to do that does not involves money outside...

DIY Yoga now? Do my monthly financial planning? watch DVDs?

Am I just hyperactive at Night, or am I just lazy at work? But I dun feel like doing anything.

Confused little bunny. LOL!

Hakuna Matata. Good night people. Bunny gonna sleep or at least, try to sleep!

|by ~* Bunny *~ at 3:51 AM|

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

< Home>