Friday, July 16, 2010

Heart made of Steel

我真的不明白!你到底怎么做到?教教我!怎么忘记你这个王八蛋!

you're such a lousy BF, WHY AM I STILL THINKING ABT A F*CKER LIKE U???

i wanna forget you... PLS GET OUT OF MY MIND!

我好累。为什么对你而言,忘记我们是那么的容易?

4 more days and I'll never see you in office again.. I dunno if I ever wanna see you again. But I guess, it doesn't matter to you. To you, even if I never look for you again, it seems like it never matters. To you, I just realised, I'm Nothing. To me, whatever you did to me ain't helping.. just trying to tell me how much you wanna forget about us. How insignificant our r/s is to you. Why are you proving me right? why are you destroying me? why are you proving yourself a liar? THOMAS CHEW! YOU HURT ME LIKE IT NEVER COST ANYBODY A THING! I AM A FREAKING HUMAN! I DO NOT HAVE A HEART MADE OF STEEL LIKE YOU!

god... I'm so tired. enough tears. enough frustrations. enough thoughts & dreams & nightmares of him. enough. just gimme a break. f*ck off. just gimme a break.

I dun wanna go back to him anymore. I dun trust him anymore. God, pls just gimme the strength to heal the deep wound on my heart. pls gimme the strength and let me forget everything that ever happened between us. they are just dreams, they are not real... pls...

Pls, don't prove me that you're a liar... pls don't prove me that you're such an useless asshole. pls dun prove those ugly thoughts and comments right.

i always believe in Tiggy and stood by him at his lowest point in life. Thomas Chew, pls dun destroy that beautiful image. pls dun prove yourself to be a liar...

Tiggy... why didn't you bring bunny away with you? I miss you...

God, give me the strength and peace. Pls help me.

|by ~* Bunny *~ at 2:33 AM|

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

< Home>