Sunday, July 18, 2010

Gossips

LOL. I've just been told, my break up and myself has been a hot topic for gossips in office lately.
goodness me! humans nature? curiosity really kills a cat. When things happened, people start searching for clues and info and came out with all sorts of stories they cld deduced from my rants during experiences of anger, sadness, desperation and maybe happiness.

i never knew my blog became so popular suddenly. LOL.

comeon people, whoever's reading, there's no need for gossips. rumours and gossips are never real, so why do it?
anyway, when i blog, i know the exposure I'm facing. so the fact that I dun bother hiding things. in a way, if i want to hide, i won't bother blogging. this is me, this is rikka. this is bunny. this is how i do things. i'm expressive, unfortunately not in speech but in words.. so I blog, to relieve tensions and sadness that bottled up in me becoz I didn't know who and how to talk abt problems.

anyway, whatever it is... just bare in mind. whatever I voice on in the blog are very personal. becoz this blog is all about my feelings. So I most likely did not illustrate a full story. so... save the guesses.

yes, i'm affected becoz i couldn't get over a break up. yes, i'm upset becoz i met with some problems back home. yes, i'm worried becoz i am suspected of stomach ulcers so i'm scared of operations. and so yes, dun bother about guessing and coming out with your stories from what was deduced from my comments and rants. the full story was not illustrated.

call me silly, call me dumb, weak, lousy, whatever. to me, he was a good bf... he really was. though i took the break up in a sad way. I dun wan anyone to look at him differently becoz of my comments of desperation.

yes, i know i do sounded like a victim. but in actual fact, there's never right and wrong in relationship. if i portrayed myself as a victim of the break up, i'm sorry i gave such impression.

becoz i'm a victim of my own feelings...
not the break up.

do me a favour, to whoever who cares for me as a friend. this blog is not meant to put anyone down, change any impression of people, or to stir any troubles... it's just a channel for me to vent my frustration and desperation, sadness and anger, happiness and blessings at that moment when it came...

it's all just about my feelings......

He was a nice bf... and I really loved him. our break up, shldn't make him be viewed as a different person.
None of us are victims. None of us are right or wrong.
Pls just be fair to him and me.

becoz this blog is solely my expressions of how i felt.... many times in fit of anger and sadness.

*I miss you Tiggy. miss your smiles. Good Night*

|by ~* Bunny *~ at 4:49 AM|

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

< Home>