Saturday, July 17, 2010

Inception

I once had a similar dream... But I only reached Level 2. LOL. I dreamt and saw some scenes, then saw myself sleeping and went into another dream. Then I saw myself waking up, I thought I was awake. Then I realised I was still in a dream and woke up again.

Chilling. It was kinda scary rather than amazing. experience it. I never knew this could happen.

Anyway, He said something so Amazing to me today:

"I said before and I'm saying it again. I will not forget about us, I'm just moving on as an individual."

"I knew all along my decision will hurt you. But I have to do it in order to move on. I'm sorry for hurting you."

"Ok, take it that I'm selfish and I'm a Jerk. At least that is what I interpret from what you said."

also he asked me
"So you rather I stay and feel unhappy?"

Lastly, he said
"I still hope we remains as friends though I know I can't control, I can only Hope."

I can't be bothered to reply anymore. What did I say? I simply asked him how did he do it? How did he push everything aside like they never meant anything to him?

What a confused boy isn't it? He is aware he's being such a selfish jerk and he asks me to take it that way becoz it's what i said? Goodness isn't it? So you rather I stay and feel unhappy? Isn't that just all for yourself?

I just forgotten to reply you "so you rather dumped me and made me unhappy? Building Happiness on my misery. How gentleman was that?

Thomas, hate me for all you want for posting this on my blog. I just couldn't stand your own sense of righteousness and trying to be a good man who broke someone's heart becoz he doesn't have a choice.

Your Guilt, your self claimed determination and confidence, Pretty obvious isn't it?

sigh, what comes around goes around. you know? Karma?


I think I'm going insane soon... it's really a Love & Hate thing now. Hated things that he said. all his bullshitting and yeah, cheap talks. yet, I still Love him. WTH was that? To think, I'm as confused as him! WTF?

I can't believe I still have thoughts of being there for him when he needed someone. hell shit.

Would I prefer to live in reality or self created dreams like in Inception?

Confused... I Love U & I Hate U. (like u care.)

I miss Tiggy. Good night.

|by ~* Bunny *~ at 6:43 AM|

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

< Home>