Saturday, July 17, 2010

I can't help...

I can't help reading her blog and find out more...

She's been thru the same pain.
Everything she said and did was what I went through too...

I wanted a 2nd chance from him. Like her.
(though we both deep down probably knows it was not Just our faults.)


I wanted him to Love me again. Like her.

I wanted to see him... Just like her.

We're 2 of a kind, abandoned. Torn apart by our Love for him.

But she's luckier. 2yrs later, he now feels the guilt towards her.
I became the victim of his confusions.

Maybe not really luckier. She innocently became one of the excuse to our break up.

The things he said to her, was the same if I didn't read wrongly. The love is not strong enough to go through the pain of quarrels.

Does he always gives up on love like this? for his sake, to break our hearts?

but one thing I know. He was as heartless to me as he was to her.

She's so strong. I admire her... her courage.

I wonder how she did it... and if she's still doing it.

I need help. I really do.

I feel miserable.


I miss Tiggy.
why did you leave me when i needed u most? why didn't u come back from taiwan?

|by ~* Bunny *~ at 7:55 AM|

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

< Home>