Friday, August 6, 2010

Pain? It is Nothing.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. yeah, I'm excited. God damn excited. and Happy. Very happy. and I'm so proud of myself. yup, extremely. lol. well, I'm achieving 50% of my goals in 2010.


Appointment with Su @ Exotic Tattoo today Finally! oh yeah? I finally got my Hakuna Matata on my neck! I thought neck will be so freaky painful, yet it wasn't! Not at all!! It just feels a little pricky.. Like a hot stone scrapping on the skin. Must be Su, she has really good skill. And she's fast. really, so fast. I know the Tattoo is small and simple, but that took her like... less than 5min! I was like "huh? Done already? So fast?! And it's not pain at all!!" Geez she's awesome ain't she?


Hakuna Matata Symbol

LOL. I Love it. Extremely. To the maxxxxxx! =D An artist there saw the design and told me this is awesome. yeah I really do think it's Awesome too! And when I was doing it, I heard them singing the Lion King's Hakuna Matata song outside. LOL. Cool...

oh yes, I got Su to touch up my Takara tattoo too... And damn it, it was PAINFUL! I mean it. It's so much more painful than the 1st time I did it and the 1st touch up... this 2nd touch up was.... awfully painful. But guess what? I didn't made a single noise. LOL. I personally feel I have high tolerance of physical pain... but still, it did hurts. I heard touch up is always more painful. haha=p But like I said, Su's cool, she completed the touch up like in 20 min?

Looks better isn't it? but now when I apply lotion on it, I could almost bang the wall for that horrible stinging pain.

Anyway, some 'advertising' here. LOL. (No she didn't ask me to do it!!) I just really think I should credit Su... She's really really good and fast. 14 years of experience, grand daughter of famous tattoo artist Johnny2thumbs. Best of all, she don't look scary at all. Very friendly and sweet actually. Located in Far East Plaza #04-11.

Visit her website: http://www.exotictattoopiercing.com/

Alrighty, some emo stuffs here...
Guess what? After I finished my tattoo-ing, I heard 'Impossible by Shontelle' on their radio in the shop. they were commenting the song lyric is really meaningful. and yes. I somehow felt that lyrics relate to my story too. haha=p I feel the hurt. That burning pain that was hidden in me, in the song...

Anyway, know what kept me going during the terrible pain of tattoo touch up? Him. lol. yeah.. it was him. He was on my mind all the while. In fact, I dun deny... He's on my mind every minute ever since the break up on 28 June 2010. Or well, maybe since long way back when we started emailing each other.
but it was him whom taught me to stand up, to stand strong. to realise how far I could actually go for Love. it was him, and maybe still is. Though I couldn't forget how nasty he treated me during the break up, things he said to me, how much I've given in the relationship, how he had dumped me for his own selfish thoughts and every lies and empty promises, that awful situation he has set me in and leaving me alone to settle first for what he couldn't and has to do it slowly.. But I dun hate him. I don't hate him anymore, or maybe I never did. In fact, I'm grateful... He made me whole again, he made me realise so much more, the importance, the priorities of my life... yeah, he always think the break up was doing me a favour. Maybe he's right. He gave me the chance to do what I want again, to be who I am again and to achieve what I probably could never do so with him. Thank you Timmy, Thomas.

Don't worry peeps. I'm doing fine. and dun worry, I've never thought of getting back to him, never thought of doing anything with / to him. When I decided to have Hakuna Matata to go with me for life, I've decided that no matter what I will not look back and give up life so easily anymore. The pain is still there, but I dun need it healed. I feel no more difference with him or without him with me now. I dun deny I miss him. I dun deny I think of those lovely moments once in a while. I dun deny there's so many things I wish he's involved too. I dun deny I still Love him dearly. But I won't deny too, he meant nothing anymore. Although for the moment, I admit I dun wish to have anything to do with him still, but I would never rule out the possibility of seeing him and becoming friends again... but then again, I would never drop a single tear for him anymore. Not anymore.

LOL, oh! maybe one day for a single tear... if he decides to break his last and current promise of returning me what should belongs to me. but I think if that day ever comes, then that'll be so pathetic liao lah....


Anyway, emo time over! LOL. oh well, I ain't really emo lah... just some thoughts that I didn't voice out to anyone... some thoughts that I could never say it out...

Anyway, I'm super busy recently for the preparation of Chalet.. It's approaching!!! 4 more days!!! Excited. and thanks to many many people for preparing and getting busy with me!! Especially Mai Mai, Ivan gege, Cun cun, Janet and Sylvia! and soon I need to drag Mingshu & CK to get busy with us on the actual day!! LOL. Amazing.

That's why I said I'm 50% there. Hakuna matata & touch up done, Chalet almost done. After that will be Taiwan Backpacking (I'm still a little afraid becoz I'm going alone!!!) and lastly a Sabah hiking to end my memorable 2010.

Bedtime now... long day of work later. and still must prepare stuffs for chalet. Exhausted but Loving it.

Hakuna Matata!! Good night world... I Love whatever that's so amazing =)

|by ~* Bunny *~ at 5:51 AM|

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

< Home>