Thursday, August 5, 2010

Love Me No More

woah... I'm awake for more than 24 hours now. this is crazy. and I should be sleeping already coz I'm so tired... But I just cleared some stuffs in my room... and suddenly, got a little emo? affected? whatever. lol.

anyway, Ended night shift this morning and had been busy liasing with Mai Mai & Cun Cun to assist me on the preparation for the Chalet. How Time flies! Less than a week to the Chalet now..

After making a few phone calls, Bunny choose to do 'mind over body'. LOL. yeah, I went straight out to JB with Sista Janet! Goodness! Anyway, we had Bak Kuteh for lunch at Taman Sentosa again!! Loving it =D It's really really delicious... now, I kinda miss the 发起人肉骨茶 at Balestier too! And we had 爱玉冰 (I think this is how it's call...) drink! It's a very cooling lemon flavoured drink with some kind of jelly... It's really really NICE!!! =D

After that was hair spa at Elle Salon! OMG, this is the 1st time I try out a hair spa and it's really really great! Massage and the treatment was way way way too good to even be described with just words. LOL!

Dinner for Sista Janet & Bunny was SteamBoat behind Plaza Pelangi with Pru & Sam! Half Tom Yam and half Chicken soup... I tell you, it's just god damn perfect. I REALLY LOVE STEAMBOAT JUST TO THE CORE!! LOL. and I have a very nice lady Ms Prunella who constantly pick up food for me!!!! =p LOVES!

oh yah! and I tried Fruit Rojak today. 美味しい ね!!

oh well... I didn't take picture for whatever that I came across today =( coz I was sooooo sleepy, my body aches like an old lady... LOL.

I really really had tonnes of fun. =D

Song request in the playlist from Dear Mingshu and she said the song is soooo for me.. ??!!! But anyway, thought so that the lyrics are quite meaningful:

Love Me No More by Bardot (song is available on my mixpod playlist on the left)


I toss and turn in bed
Can't get you out of my head
Even though you're so far away
I need you here with me
Oh boy, why can't you see
That I can't live without your love
When I close my eyes
I think of you
Well I wish I had you here with me
But there's nothing I can do, oh oh

[Chorus]
Counting every day that goes by
And the tears that I cry (tears that I cry)
You don't wanna love me no more
Wish that you could hold me tonight
I'm hurting inside
Cause you don't wanna love me
Cause you don't wanna love me
Love me no more

I tried to call your phone
But you ain't been at home
I need to find out where you are
So I can make you see
That you belong with me
For me there is no other love
When I close my eyes
I think of you
I wish I had you here with me
But there's nothing I can do, oh oh

[Repeat chorus]

All I know is that I can't live without you
Ooh, but I wanna know
What made you feel this way
I'll be right here for you (right here for you)
And everything that you do (thing that you do)
But how can I get close to you
When you don't feel the way I do, ah hah

[Repeat chorus to fade]


It's nice... =D Anyway, I just cleared lots of stuffs in my bedroom.. Just chucked everything relating to him in a corner of the storeroom and decided to thow them once I'm strong enough till I think I'm stable to face even him. But somehow, feels a little strange... I dun deny I miss him... But the feeling is different. it's like.... ermmm... I dunno how to describe. Maybe it's like No difference with him or without him. Anyway, I'm moving on =)

gosh... I'm so sleepy now. peeps, pardon me for any spellings or grammar mistakes if there is!

Dun understand... why the need to lie to others? doesn't lying and hiding makes life more difficult and process more tedious? I mean... why can't One just be transparent enough and tell the real truth? did you 'feel' that by doing this it's better in the event you fail? or did you say those because you do not trust what you did as much as we do not trust you?

anyway, good night. I am really really exhausted.

Hakuna Matata!! I'm coming for you in 12 hours time! *LOVES*

|by ~* Bunny *~ at 3:11 AM|

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

< Home>