Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Eat Eat Eat Take Take Take... 三八-ing!

This entry is outing with via via khoo aka sylvia khoo mei ping aka the piglet! LOL!! (coz I got another bestie Sylvia Wong whom I also call her 'via')

LOL! I had fun yesterday! last minute managed to 'Pull' via via khoo to go town with me in the evening before night shift! Sweet of her to accompany me down to Su's Exotic Tattoo to show her my design and my current tattoo for touch up. Su was like "eh.... ur touch up gonna be more tedious than your new tattoo!" LOL! but Su's very busy so no choice I gotta schedule my appointment... THIS COMING THURSDAY!! OMG! lol. after thurs she's packed lah... but no one to accompany me leh.. Janet and Sylvia's both working.. then after that i need to rush back office for OT (broke lah!)... a bit scared even though it's not my 1st time! haha=p but, but, but! Hakuna Matata I'm coming!! wohooooo!

Anyway, since we were at Far East via via suggested to go Wasabi Tei for dinner! =D I went there once with Him and I like it.. so ytd was the 2nd time only! I think I ordered something I like to eat more so now Bunny's loving the food there! oh yeah, Jap food and Pastas are my loves! =D


After that was a walk to opposite Shaw Plaza for cakes at Canele! LOL! we were god damn full already but we still want cakes!!!

Via Via Khoo ordered Bushmen Brew Organic Tea & Le Royale Cake...

Le Royale cake (the long rectangular cake in the pic):
Absolutely a must try! It's the best selling cake at Canele.. Chocolate and Hazenut and layer of sponge and waffles I think... it's like soft and cruchy! very nice! =D

Bushmen Brew:
Normal tea just that with honey smell... which via via couldn't smell it at all! I thought it's very mild but soothing.


I ordered Berry Black Organic Tea & Gateaux Chocolat Cake...

Gateaux Chocolat cake (the square and dark colour one in the pic):
I love this!! I'm not a very moose/ creamy cake person so this cake definitely suits my taste! It's made up of different layers of dark chocolate and flourless sponge, very thick chocolate but not too sweet! really very very nice! for those who like dark choco and 'harder' cakes, try this!

Berry Black:
nice on the 1st cup, it's a little sweet taste like those grape glucose drinks but less sweet. but as the tea bag continue to soak in the hot water, it gets a little too thick to the extent it taste kinda sour.


I remember I went with Clover to Canele at Paragon before and I tried other cakes too. Not sure what were them but I know I did try their Tiramisu. Was a little disappointed... or maybe coz Bakerzin got better Tiramisu!! LOL. but We enjoyed ourselves there, staff was friendly and the environment was very cozy.


Sadly, Service at the Canele Via & I went to yesterday was not very impressive.
We walked in and I asked the staff what time are they closing and he replied me 9.30pm (in a very unsure tone). So I asked "so are you guys still opened?" (as the shop still looks busy). guess what?! he said "u hold on for a while I'll check". goodness... biggest mistake ever! always know what is the operating hours of your shop! imagine, I was already IN the shop... manager came out and told me they're till 10.30pm and he gave his subodinate a stare directly. Worse? They didn't even invite us to take a seat until via via asked "so can we get a seat inside?"

After that was okie... Until they decided to close they warned us 5min before and then just proceed to... switch off the lights! erm, i was a little shocked. For Canele that looks a little classy on the exterior, I was taken aback on how they asked their customers to leave.

but then... you know lah, I'll probably still buy from Canele coz I love their cakes. LOL.


Then via via and I decided to head to the toilet in ION. it was only like 11pm? but the mall was empty and we had the toilet all to ourselves...

So I decided, since ION put in so much effort to build such lovely toilets... we started our, or rather, I started my narcissistic shots in the.... ermmm... toilet... wahahaha=p



I Love this mirror... Can stand there and just be vain...



Via's trying to cover the big pimple on her chest. LOL!



The Bodyshop's LOVE ETC Range advertising in the Toilet... Cool hor?



oops... a little small but this is the room/toilet for the babies and the mothers! I'm surprised it's well equiped with water dispenser and bottle warmer! I refilled my water bottle there... LOL!


ermmmm.... very vain lah I know. But I just wanna show, I slimmed down!!!! LOL. but then... I hope I dun grow fat again from all those eating and playing and skipping yoga classes for like, ahem, 3 weeks already!!! LOL.
*guilty maximum* =(

Okie... I gotta rush for Night shift already. Had lots of fun with buddy via via khoo. She's such a nice and fun loving friend!! =D let's end off this lovely entry with a photo of......

US!!!!
LOL.

Good night people! Enjoy! =D

|by ~* Bunny *~ at 9:12 PM|

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

< Home>