Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I Love Living Life. I Am Happy. - Nick Vujicic

I Love Living Life. I Am Happy.
Nick Vujicic




Whenever I feel like giving up life, I'll look up for Nick Vujicic's videos... His talks alway inspire me and make me a little stronger. Life with no limbs, life with no limits. And when I fall down... I should be getting up like what he did. And if I fail, I should try again... Even if it takes me a 100 times. Wonderful video for a depression patient like me... =)

And before you start thinking becoz I HAD (when I used 'had', it means it's a past.) depression makes me a total pessimistic person. You're so wrong... I ain't 24hours pessimistic... It's just a condition that I was more often feeling down than normal people, lost control of my emotions and thoughts and hearing and seeing images and past unhappy scenarios flashbacks. My psychologist once told me, most depression patients appear perfectly fine and sometimes is the "cheery clown" of the group. Many depression patients often get misunderstood. We recover, we aint insane alright?

whoever that feels like giving up now... 加油 and dun give up! you're not alone =)

|by ~* Bunny *~ at 6:28 AM|

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

< Home>