Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Real and the Unreal

I came across the following at http://www.sixbillionsecrets.com/ :

I want to meet someone who looks like him... same eyes, same hair, same smile.

Same amazing sense of humor, but also the serious, dependable, caring side. I want him to smell the same, look the same, act the same, BE the same.

The only difference? I want him to love me back... For once.



Beautiful... I admire her courage of Love, I admire her strength. I have the same 'want' too... But the only difference? I thought he loves me but I never knew if he really did. Or rather, I wish he could Love me once again.

He always said it hurts when I doubted his love for me. I never wanted to. I trusted him. Then I realised today... I never knew if I was right all these while. And I never knew if he was right all these while. Maybe, He thinks that he loved me.

He once told me, my dream was no longer a dream. It's a dream came true. Today I got struck so hard on my head...... Dreams are never Real.

I Miss him. I dare to say and announce I miss him so much, I dun mind if I need to sleep forever to have this dream ongoing.

yeah, I may be silly. yeah, he may not be as true as I thought he would be. But he was my smiles, my laughters, my strength.

I just got woken up from a dream... and I wish I never did.


你的明天有多快乐,不是我的,我们的爱是唱一半的歌...
时间把习惯换了, 伤口愈合, 也撤销我再想你的资格...

Good night Tiggy.
I miss you.

|by ~* Bunny *~ at 6:21 AM|

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

< Home>