Tuesday, September 28, 2010

UGLY

wow, I am amazed by how humans know how to paint a beautiful picture to everyone to cover up his own ugliness.

I am amazed by how clever one could be to make the victim the murderer, and the murderer the victim.

But I guess that's the reason why there's such things as Law and Justice.

But no matter what a lie is a lie, you can go about all pains to make your lies work for people to believe you but that just goes to show how coward you are needing to lie for people to believe you.

I always said I believe in Karma, what goes around comes around.

I supposed I've gotten my own karma for a silly mistake I'd once made. So I believe it.

If being truthful is stupid then I rather be stupid. If being real is letting yourself being taken advantages of by your friends, then I rather I live to be who I am and let myself be taken advantages of. Ultimately, I knew I live my life knowing what kind of person I exactly am.

And it's just too much sadness and too pitiful to live your life needing to create lies for people to love you, to hang out with you and to think you're nice.

It's just too cowardy, too pitiful.

Sad to say, I can't help but feel sorry for you. Having a life filled with lies, it must be tough. Create whatever stories you like to on me, seriously, I am who I am and I dun need to lie about what you did or I did.

Get a life please, not get lies to get a life.BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

|by ~* Bunny *~ at 2:34 PM|

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

< Home>