Thursday, August 19, 2010

Every Moment counts =)

Just ended a 3hrs plus chat with Bestie Xien Lin!! LOL. Just like primary school time when we chatted on the phone for hours. Everything under the sun! from catching up with each other's life, to gossips of everything to heart to heart talks! Feels great, to know whatever happens, you know who are there always to fall on.

And I'm glad that I have many of such friends in my life to count on. I'm glad I have you guys and I will cherish all of you. Even for some that I seldom contact, you're missed! Becoz everyone meant something to me, every moment counts and that's what make knowing you guys special =)


oh yeah, catch up with Buddy Yvonne last evening! It's been a year since I last met her! Goodness! and she told me some juciy news... some juciy comments. LOL. most hillarious part was she AGAIN said (which was what she had always been telling me whenever we meet!!! LOL!) "next time you better let me QC the guy you're dating first!"

Love her to core. She's one amazing woman. yes, she's petite like a little girl. but I always regard her as 'woman'. Always mature, always sensible, always funny and supportive. She's one person whom you can count on when you need sensible advices, when you need some shoulders to lean on. A very strong willed woman with high pain tolerance too! LOL. a sun tanning khaki, a rock climbing khaki, a bitching khaki I've known since poly years. oh yeah, she was my FIRST friend in poly! LOL. never forget that. and one of the only few who DIDN'T think I was 'lian'... LOL!

Anyway, she has a god damn adorable baby boy name Heyvern which she didn't managed to bring him out with us earlier. but seriously, heyvern is one heart snatcher! really really adorable! So unlike his parents (uh huh, I'm refering to my buddy yvonne and her husband harry!! =p) LOL!!!!

there it goes.... Yvonne Wong & Rikka Tan:


awww... I miss her long dolly hair but she decided to look motherly. LOL.




No. 7? LOL. that's my favourite number! We went to Mc Cafe at Causeway point for some cakes and teas after dinner and there I got my favourite number plate! LOL. Anyway, took these 2 pictures with my iphone? perferct huh? I love the camera.... woohhooo... and I've been hearing good comments from Buddy Jit abt the camera too (he's also using iPhone 4 and is camera photo freak! lol.)

Saw that tinge of purple colour on my hair.. yeah I DIY dyed my hair dark reddish purple and the effect came out really well. I love that dark purple base and now am just praying the purple on the bleached parts of hair dun fade off so soon...

Viva Friends forever! LOL =p


had a great time with you Yvonne. Pls pls pls! I know how alike we both are when we come to this and I know you'd probably told me the same thing but dun keep everything to yourself becoz I'm always here too. 加油!and dun worry when I'm ready to get my wall & rock climbing cert, I'll dragged ya with me okie? =D

alrighty! Bringing my parents for some perfect lunch in Yishun later since they refused to let me bring them to JB for awesome korean food! LOL. what a waste! Meeting the bunch of guys in the late afternoon for some games (I think!) and steamboat session! Goodness me... I haven't pack anything for my Taiwan backpacking trip yet!! =.=" good luck to me. Itinary also haven't plan finish... screwed. LOL. but anyway, I had many places in mind I wanna go. Hopefully my trip work out as well as the chalet I planned! a bit gan jiong but god damn excited lah! next year I can consider back packing other places liao... whether alone or with a friend, most importantly is to see!!! =p Hope one day I can tour Europe like what bestie Prab is doing now... ENVY!!! LOL. Wanna go Italy, Spain and Paris... but wow... a bit tough on my wallet! LOL. if not, rock climbing in Aussie next year? LOL. Hopefully I can do that before Ariel comes back then I will have free tour guide liao!! LOL! Cheapo. haha!

Anyway, some awesome pictures I've 'grabbed'! LOL! :

LANDAA GIRAAVARU BEACH from BAA ATOLL, MALDIVES.
Source: Yahool Travel SG, 10 Great Island Beaches
(
http://sg.travel.yahoo.com/inspirations/131-10-great-island-beaches?cid=today )



Awesome! One of the climbing techniques I find it so difficult to master!
Source: I LOVE CLIMBING FACEBOOK ALBUM


Amazing rock/wall structure... Dunno where is it located but I do hope there's such natural thing in Spore! Too bad... =S
Source: I LOVE CLIMBING FACEBOOK ALBUM

Enjoy people! Hakuna Matata!

お休みなさい!=D

|by ~* Bunny *~ at 7:04 AM|

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

< Home>