Sunday, September 26, 2010

Happily Ever After

Good Morning to all! =D

It's a bright sunny Sunday morning and I am supposed to get to bed as usual but I'm not. haha! Thought I should just update some happy events and let's start with the most amazing one first! =)


21 Sept 2010 (Tues) - Wedding of Yong Seng and Dilys

Went for Yong Seng's beautiful wedding dinner at Marina Mandrin Hotel and we had lots of nice food and fun! Yong Seng's wife is so pretty! (That was the first time I saw his wife... heez...) Anyway, Weddings are always happy occassions and this month I knew many who gotten married! okie lah, not really many but I knew of like 3 weddings of office's people already.


There.... do you think I look super sleepy?! LOL! I slept like more than 12hours that day till my eyes are puffy! Didn't know I look so bad until I saw Chee Meng uploaded all these photos!! OMG. LOL!
hahaha... as usual, shortest of the group.

Wish Yong Seng and Dilys happily ever after! Not forgetting, 早生贵子 (okie I'm sorry, I hope I didn't make up this 成语 wrongly... lol.)!!

18 Sept 2010 (Sat) - Meet up with Darling Girls Joo & Kris!

Finally Joo, Kris and I meet up! Sadly ah xi and siying couldn't make it =( We had our own pre-celebration of Mooncake Festival and some kite flying at Marina Barage! omg, kite flying! Loves.

I only flew a kite once so far, and that's when I was 5 and I went with my family. After that, I always wanted to do it again..... I just didn't have a proper chance.... so finally... (read on, some hillarious stuffs happened in the end!)

Anyway, before meeting Kris, Joo and I went for some shopping of kites and lanterns etc etc etc.. Shared a nice lunch while chilling out at a restaurant at Bugis illumma:



Yummy Prawn Dumplings Ramen and the so-so fried chicken!

The Sky full of kites at Marina Barage!!!!!!!


And it reminds me of this Japanese Movie I always love, title Koizora. In Chinese is 恋空 (lian kong), which means In Love with the Sky.

We spent a few hours flying kite and playing with our lanterns, chilling out under the lovely cooling sky at Marina Barage with Kris' 3 other friends... It was meant to be a kite flying session and a mooncake festival celebration! Ended up all of us never bring/buy mooncakes except for Kris' friend Edric (If I hadn't remember the name wrongly... pardon me if I did! oops =x) who brought One Snowskin Durian mooncake.... ermm.... yes. it's durian... sobs. LOL!

And I think I really have no affinity with kite flying... Unfortunately, dear Kristie happily released that big roll of string to the end and the kite flew away........................... And I have not touched the kite at all!!!! LOL. oh well, next time perhaps!

Anyway, I guess I was just not meant for it. When Joo and I were buying the kite, she decided to choose the one with the Cartoon Tiger print... It immediately reminded me of Tiggy. I didn't wanted it... especially when I decided to pay for the kite and keep it for myself... but I didn't know how to tell her... I thought it didn't really matter as long as we have the kite and everyone's happy and after buying it I decided not to bring it back anymore... well, it flew away... with the wind, into the sky and out of my sight... hahaha! I didn't feel upset or anything, just thought how interesting life could really be. hehe =p


Spongbob lantern for Joo and Ultraman lanterns for Kris & I!




Ultraman saves the day!!

みって!ほんとに可愛いです! =D


oh! Personally I prefer those paper lanterns which we can light it up with candles to this kind of electronic one. but unfortunately we gotten this type as we do not know if we could light candles at marina barage. it's still very adorable after all and I love it! Just that I really really miss those times when I was younger and we went out in a group at the nearby park to eat mooncakes, chillout and play with candles, sparkles and lanterns! well, nowadays, the people no longer enjoy this festive mood. sad to say... =(


My Ritz Carlton Dark Chocolate mooncakes! This has been my all time favourite! Love it!! Sadly I just didn't buy enough and eat enough! LOL.



And Bro bought cute Mickey ice-cream mooncakes from Swensens! I thought it tastes a little weird at first but then slowly, find it quite unique and delicious!



Holiday bug? Travel bug?

Many of us were and are travelling! Within this 2 months, I went KL & Taiwan, Prab toured Europe 40 days, Sylvia Khoo & Monster Wang went Korea, Meimei went Japan, Lovely Ah Boon going Las Vegas, Uncle Tony, Cun Cun & Gege, and Chee Meng will be going Taiwan this month and next month too! Year end Sista Janet will be going to Europe for holiday too and again in November I'll be heading to Sabah! OMG!!! LOVES LOVES LOVES TRAVELLING!! =D

And besides loving to travel, I love being pampered with souvenirs from my lovely friends! =D


Mickey Cookies from Japan Disney! 美味しいね!
Mei Mei ありがとう ございます! =D


Mask & BB Cream from Korea! Thanks a lot Monster Wang! I Love it =)



Beautiful Purple Shoe for hanging Jewellery! From Madrid! Love it!! Thanks a lot Prab! =D


I have nice and lovely friends, don't I? =)


24 Sept 2010 (Fri) - Late Night Movie with Sista! =)




Yes!!! I always love Donnie Yen's movies and him! Love his moves and he's really really good at all these martial arts movements that just make me go "wow. wow. wow!!" LOL. and on top of all, he has a well-tonned sexy body. LOL!!! Anyway, aside that this movie was a little 'exaggerating' (afterall, i dunno if everything is real or not), the movie was great! It's just like another kind of inspiring Ip Man show.

Can't wait to watch more! I wanna watch Wall Street, Charlie St. Cloud, Eat Pray Love etc etc etc... oh yah! Did I mentioned I watched Step Up 3 and Grown Ups and they are AWEEEESSSSSOOOOMMMMMEEEEE!!! Yeah, Rikka Loves Movies. Super duper Love. LOL.


Last Photo of the entry... ... ... ...

Update of a recent me!! LOL.

Alrighty, guess I need to rest a bit so I can 'tahan' for my yoga class and a baby's 1yr old birthday party and then my Night shift and then maybe a trip to JB tomorrow after Night Shift and then Waxing & Facial Appointment plus 4hours OT plus a L4D party-of-8 on Tuesday... OMG, packed. I guess I probably really need to take redbulls for meals instead. LOL!


Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful day...

|by ~* Bunny *~ at 6:59 AM|

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

< Home>