Saturday, September 18, 2010

= Blessed Every Moments =

Good Day to all!

Guess once in a while when I have the time to myself, I start looking back and reflect on the time I've spent with my love ones and myself... Then I realised how blessed I am... For every moments. Thank you =)

I had a really fulfilling week! Went to watch Step Up 3 twice (once 2D, once 3D) and I really really love it! I can't dance... But I know I always love to if I have a chance. and if I have the chance to dance in the future, I'll do my very very best! but.. ermm... a little old to learn dance now though. LOL! hope yoga-ing helps! LOL. Then L4Ds a few sessions... then hanging out with my pals etc etc... argh, not forgetting about working too.



Buring out in Universal Studio - 14 Sept 2010 (Tuesday):

All thanks to Sylvia Wong!!! A treat from her to tonnes of fun at Universal Studio!!
She won some U.S vouchers so admission and food are on her!! LOVES!!! Thank you so so so much! =p

Lots of areas not really launched yet... the queues were damn long (for some rides) and the rides lasted less than a min!! 4D Shrek Experience is a Must-Try! wondering what's 4D huh? It's actually 3D movies plus the 'feeling' effects! where the chair moves according to the movies motions and there are water-strays on you when the character sneeze! LOL. kinda cool though... Food at Universal Studio, looks good but taste kinda awlful.. Both of us simply had ourselves burnt under the hot sun.. LOL! but overall, it's still the company I was with that brought the whole experience there cheery and amazing =) I enjoyed myself truly...




















This is my favourite picture.. I just thought I was really funny! =D


Alrighty! I really really had so so so much fun! =)

this few days... the pain set in as and when it likes to... I'm doing fine with this strange pain in me... but I really hope soon I'll be free from it.

come to think of it... I've been feeling really really stupid when I begged him to stay and said "I can't live without you..." No, I clearly could... I just didn't wanna face the fact that life goes on as per normal without him. now, I feel so totally stupid. I swear to myself.... Never will I ever say to another guy "I can't live without you"... Never in my life again. But I guess, I probably never really need to.

sigh. I hope he can clear it soon... I just dun understand why the hell do I need to shoulder his problems still when he's clearly none of my business now? stupid stupid stupid bunny. I dun wanna bug him coz I dun think it's my responsibility to do so... but honestly, doesn't he has any sense of shame? especially that he has a new gf now? Can't he just freaking had some balls to clear off his own problems here instead of having his Ex-girlfriend to do so? sigh. seriously, dunno to get angry, to cry or to laugh... can only complain here lor... coz even complaining to friends is not enough.

Anyway, like I always said, I Believe in Karma... What goes around comes around.

meeting the darling girls today and Night shift tonight... ZZZZzzzz... damn it... after one round of L4D and now is 8am I still feel so energetic like as if I'm running on Energiser Batteries =.="

Hakuna Matata! Everyone, smile on a lovely Saturday! Don't frown, becoz you never know who is in Love with your smile =)

|by ~* Bunny *~ at 6:55 AM|

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

< Home>