Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Rabbit's Adventures!! =)

Aloha! I'm back from Taipei for a week already and I'm still having luggages not unpacked! LOL. My bed's piled up with my clothes coz I didn't pack them into my wardrobe.. Everything is in a mess! and all thanks to this lazy bunny who refused to do some housework and simply go work, hang out late for supper, L4D games and celebrations! omg!! LOL. I have so much so much on my mind and so much so much to blog here... yeah I am just too..... busy? LOL. alright, i'm finding excuses. I'm simply going out most of the time. but rest assure, after tonight's night shift I'm have a proper entry okie? meanwhile, becoz I cannot stand the fact that I didn't update my blog.... here I go with the pictures of activities during my leave!

Pictures speak a million words, don't they? =p

LOL! Sudden urge for Mani and Pedi on the 19th August 2010 when I went for lunch with dad & mum & Sis Janice! I simply dragged my sis to do it with me.... Love it! Simple yet attractive.



20 August 2010 (Friday) - Outing with Buddy Jit! Alright, I dunno if I should call him my buddy becoz sometimes he said we are not!! But the hillarious part is whenever we needed each other's help at work we'll term each other as buddy! LOL. he's part of my batch when we first entered the bank. And there, an outing before he moves out of the department after 3 years. while he's going towards a better prospect, I'm still stucked at where I am working hard for my other aspects of life... sigh! The lone survivor of the 13 June 2007 Batch! LOL. Anyway, I really admire Jit (when I say admire it's just a respect kind of admire and not the lovey dovey admire okie!!?? LOL!). He's very talented... well, at least that's what I feel lah. Good almost at everything that I hope I'm good at. Musically incline, good at drawing and designing, electronics, computers, games, photography blah blah blah, he's just good and knowledgeable lor! sigh! Envy... LOL. Only thing he's not that good at, Expressing himself in words I guess? LOL. he'll probably disagree with me if he sees this. I find Jit pretty quiet actually but once he gets crappy, he IS VERY crappy. LOL.

Anyway, Lunch was at Aston in Sun Tec... Then a walk at Funan IT Mall, followed by chilling out at Marina Square's Starbucks before a god-damn good movie - Expandables. Dinner... buffet at Kushinbo!!! LOL.

Alright, Jit, I wish you all the best at the branch! Hope u enjoy urself there! May pretty girls and promotions come your way! LOL.

21 August 2010 (Saturday) - LOL. I decided to be good and stay home before my trip. Real reason behind everything was becoz I haven't packed my luggage!!!! LOL. or backpack? whatever it was... My backpacking ended up a shopping holiday trip in Taiwan in the end... hahaha=p yeah was too lazy to get out so we ordered pizza and finally..... 金枕头 (Golden Pillow)!!! LOL! I always love it. It's Curry Chicken wrapped in a big piece of bread... Fabulouso delicious! Many may have forgotten this but I always love this which was first introduced by FM933 when I was like in... Primary school?! LOL! They are still selling!! Just go yahoo type 933 Golden Pillow, you'll find the order info =)

22 Aug 2010 - Flew from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur!! And I stayed at dearest sista Janet's place in KL for 2 days.

24 Aug 2010 - Flew from KL to Taipei!! 5 days of shopping, sight seeing and holding a map and figuring my way around Taipei alone!!! yeah, alone. it was cool.. shall blog more about it in next entry yah? =)

28 Aug 2010 - Home Sweet Home! Flew back to Singapore with Jetstar! sigh, not a up-to-standard experience though... But still, it's cool to have a flight in dark sky!! Loves!

Experiences in Kuala Lumper... Food, Shopping and Aquaria!! =D



一个人很奇怪吗?不会啊!yes! I really really enjoyed myself alone in Taipei. It was NOT WEIRD at all... Many nice experience... Stay tune for my next blog entry okie?! =)





OMG.. I need to rush for work already!! Enjoy the pictures and I shall update sooooooonnnnn!!! =)

Hakuna Matata!

"Live life to the fullest... I'm living mine, what about you?" LOL... ma chiam advertisement right? LOL!!!! for fun only!

Cya world! =)




|by ~* Bunny *~ at 4:41 AM|

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

< Home>