Sunday, September 12, 2010

I've a BIG BIG Box of Color Pencils

omg I'm majorly lack of sleep! LOL. seems like Insomia came back again so I'm sleeping like a few hours a day only... but i'm enjoying every night's activities! L4D and supper time and Party world! exhausted yet fulfiling =)
I just realised I didn't upload my favourite pictures with Doraemon in Taiwan in my previous entries! so here it goes... Meet my friends!! LOL =p

Gigantic Doraemon!! ^o^

Bunny, Doraemon & Friends =)

宝萍 * 小叮当 * 小叮铃

可愛いですか? 好き!=D

Visit to Outer Space with Doraemon & Friends! LOL.

Amazing isn't it?! I really really enjoyed myself at the themepark looking and taking pictures at those small buildings of wonders and one of my favourite cartoon characters since young! And millions of thanks to the friending staffs at the themepark who helped me to take photos for me! So grateful... =) I guess this is the only inconvenience of travelling alone. you simply cannot take more pictures with yourself in it! but still, awesome experience =)

09 Sept 2010 (Thursday) - Citi Appreciation Day! =)

yes yes yes! I always love Citi Appreciation Day becoz there's always good stuffs for us! LOL. last yr we had 2 $100 Citi Ezlink Card for Citi Staffs appreciation (but honestly speaking, our department really worked our asses off for the SMRT Cards Recarding Exercise! LOL.) and guess what? This year we're given a $100 Prepaid Visa Card addressed to us by our new Country Head Mr Michael Zink! LOL. I always love the benefits for Citibankers... Actually, Citi is really a nice place to work in! With all fun and wonderful colleagues. Citi is like one big family =) I'm with the bank for more than 3 yrs and all these while it's my awesome colleagues that keeps me going... =p

of coz...... aside for the daily experiences of increasing numbers of ridiculous requests from the customers or the nasty scoldings from them like as if we are just some slaves. I guess it's becoz of higher affluence? I mean, I'm not purposely bad-mouthing anyone but we really have customers who talk to us like as if we're supposed to serve them like slaves... we got to endure really unpleasant nasty words from them! =( but of coz, I'm not saying every of our customers are like this. We have lots of nice customers who simply just cheer us up and made the day better! Thanks for making my day at work! heez... LOL. (i'm getting a little hyper already.. haha!)

Anyway... a wonderful day made lovely by sincere and thoughtful gestures:

Delicious Beccarino Muffin for us, my cup of coffee to keep me awake (LOL.) and lunchbox prepared by the most amazing mummy in the world!!!! ='D

Prepaid Visa Card =)
well.... gotta mask out the numbers if you're wondering why is there marker ink on the card! LOL.

I went to buy mooncake today (11 Sept 2010, Sat)!!! There's a Ritz Carlton mooncakes booth at Millennia Walk so I decided to just grab my favourite mooncakes during my break.. it's dark chocolate mooncakes!! With Lotus fillings and a ball of dark chocolate in the middle! LOVES!! Nice mooncakes once a year... Definitely can't miss it!


And it smells great too!!
Oh yeah... I know most people prefer snow skin to baked skin mooncakes... but strangely, bunny simply loves baked skins mooncakes than anything else! haha=p

Oh I saw this cute little Pig Rabbit from Bestie Cara's facebook photo album and she was telling me it's a soft toy featured in some korean drama (alright, I never had the patience to watch korean dramas so dunnno what show was that! LOL.) and her dad got this for her niece at Mini toons! Well well... I thought it's really really cute and I wanna get one for myself!! Then...... I remember.... I should save money! =(

so.... Christmas prezzie?!! LOL! I'm so gonna bug bestie to get me this for Christmas but I think she's gonna kill me lah... LOL.

Oh! And I downloaded a few FOC photography apps (or shld call it photo editing apps??) for my iPhone and I was playing with pictures! hehehehehe... but boy! I really love how the effects turned out to be....... =p

Edited with MoreBeaute app!
It allows you to smoothen your skin in the picture so I dun look so 'pimply'!
Ma chiam Plastic Surgery. LOL.

Created this pic with Polarize.
haha! Sadly I got no polaroid cam so this is an alternative! Love it!



And this is using PS Express - A app of Adobe Photoshop for mobile...
Not so power can lasso and stuffs though... but can crop, adjust the lightings and colours! LOL.

Alrighty! Guess that's all for updates in this Entry! Hope the pictures 'beautify' this entry a little! hahaha! =p Night shift tonight for me though... =.=

"Time check, it's 7.05 in the morning, the lovely sun is out but the weather is cool. May everyone enjoy this beautiful Sunday with your love ones and this is Rikka the bunny signing off........"

wahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! (ROFL =.=") I think I'm really getting a little cranky. =p

Good day world! And my wishes for the world - Hakuna Matata =)

|by ~* Bunny *~ at 5:54 AM|

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

< Home>