Friday, August 20, 2010

Despicable Me

Oh, some epic stuffs happened. For the 1st time in my entire life Bunny wanna scream fuck off, for the 1st time I'm so pissed I feel I could just pinch that bastard to death, for the 1st time I wanna be mean that I feel like having the whole world know what a scumbag you are.

Yes, Dun test me. Dun test my limit. Dun you dare try. I can be that despicable me that I've never let it out before. So shut the fuck up and do what you shld do and fuck off.

I was blind to love you, I was god damn retarded to still love you and I was WRONG to fell for you. A useless bum that blames the whole world for every little things that happened negatively. Yes, I despise you now.


so dun force me. shut that awful mouth of yours before you hit my maximum limit that I can go. Damn you. dun abuse my kindness or I'll let you taste your own medicine. If you think money comes to you effortlessly I'm sorry you're so wrong. But then again, that explains your pathetic situation. I won't be a meanie if you hadn't been that crude. so dun blame me, you brought it upon yourself. I'd asked you politely and darn you, dare to change the situation around to bite me back. I've the proof and i'll let you realised how pathetic you were as a bf and still are as a stranger to me now. I despise you.

oh phew... feels good. I will tell him all these but then, felt he wasn't worth my effort to continue the anger. Any more connections with him brings karma to myself. pathetic. I once had a ex-bf who asked $70 back from me for something he bought me during the r/s and I thought that was pathetic. But now I look at someone who owes me and still dare give me craps and talk big when I weren't even nasty in the most initial msg, I realised the true meaning of 'pathetic'. Tell me I'm crude to say that and do the same thing back. I dun give a damn. I dun care what others think/say about me. All I know was, You are so pathetic in your messages if you hadn't realised you look exactly like a clown to me.


Anyway, forget about the nasty event that happened for the moment.


19 August 2010 (Thursday)
My fun day out with my bunch of brothers! Love them to core. really really made my day after a good morning screwed by an asshole.

Anyway, met up at Mosburger at Plaza Sing and had a nice short chill out with Alwin, Gerald, Gavin and Mark. Then we made our way down to Chambers for a few games of L4D (Alwin went back becoz he's only 1/3 at his report.. sobs.) and Mark made 4 of us play advanced mode!! Basket!! But we completed it still.... though Mark is the top winner of all lah. LOL.

After gaming was another chill out at The Cathay's Starbucks while waiting for Kang and Jia Rong to arrive... LOL. Kang was damn stoned becoz he was rushing his report so he stared at his PC all the way from morning! LOL. Then, Dinner at Aston The Cathay where I have my yummy Black Pepper Chicken. Darn, I'm craving for it now... It was fabulouso! Or perhaps it was the perfect company. awwwww.... the guys really really made my day!

After dinner? Dessert was Dau Huay at Selegie... which is another chill out session where we craps and laze around lah... perfect moments. amazingly happiness. =) LOL.


Pictures will tell it all? how fun it can be with the guys....



The guys... Mastering the 'art' of photography...



Finally, a group photo to end the gathering! =D



Anyway, I watched Expandables and Love in Disguise and they are AWESOME!!!


Damn funny and super exciting show! Gotta catch it! it's worth watching!!! =D


A bit lame but I still enjoyed it coz I find it funny still. It's even better with the fact there are nice songs and music by 王力宏! I ain't particularly a fan but I kinda like the lameness of this show. lol.

Alright I shall update more again... gotta sleep coz I need to catch my flight to KL later... phew, I'm going travelling alone. it's exciting and amazing yet a little scary. Hope everything will be smooth and perfect =)

Hakuna Matata!! Good night all =)

|by ~* Bunny *~ at 9:19 AM|

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

< Home>