Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happiness Maximum

can I kill someone now? LOL.

I wanted to do some speed blogging today and while I was almost finishing my entry... I accidentally erase the whole entry and blogger just went...... "Draft autosaved at 10:50am". FREAKING HELLLLLLL!!!!! grrrr...

alright, anyway, let's continue with my 'speed blogging' (not so speedy after all!). Guess why am I up at this hour when I gotta work at 4pm later on a cooling sunday today? LOL. yeah I fell asleep last night and I woke up suddenly after a few hours and yup, my body's exhausted to the core and wanna sleep more but my brain decided to go back into actions! so that's why speed blogging comes in. LOL.

Yeah, Happiness Maximum! I haven't been happier in the last 8 months.


10-11 August 2010 (Tue - Wed)

Hooray!! Bunny's chalet went perfectly smooth.. and Lovely of coz! lots of joy and laughters, nice food and chilling out. damn! I Love it to the max! Aloha Loyang Pool Terrace was AWESOOOMMMEEEE! yeah, tell me abt it! It has 4 bedrooms with attached bathrooms (and can you imagine we still runs out of bed to sleep!), a big living room, big kitchen and a spacious backyard for BBQ-ing!! LOVES!!! what's more is that the pool is like 10 steps away from the terrace and the beach is just so nearby!! Terrace's a little run down and dusty though but it's the 'space-ness' I Love sooooo much! I mean, I never really like big houses and rather prefer smaller cozy rooms but this terrace is just RIGHT for partying! Omg, omg, omg! LOL. yeah, i somehow loves those parties in America and Australia that I saw on TVs. somehow I prefer home parties to club parties. you know in Singapore, 'partying' is all Clubbing. I hate it when I can't combine Dance floor, spotlights, music, food and drinks together!


If I'm rich I'll probably arrange parties in my house (you know when I said house, I meant bunglows and Semi D whatever! lol.) like every once a month! ermmm... kinda unachievable. at least for now. shucks!

anyway, aside for the very last minute BBQ food shopping at nearby fairprice everything was perfect! oh well, the last min thing was becoz last min we realised actually quite a huge number of people were turning up! LOL. We had Mai Mai's mum to cook Vegetarian Macoroni and Potato Salad for us, Ordered food from BBQ Wholesales (their spicy drumlets and stringrays were amazing!), some other food items from everywhere and dearest sweetest auntie susan specially made Dry Mee Siam for us! AWESOME!!! and we spent the whole day just BBQ-ing, watching movies and lots of lame WII Games!! or yah! We had Caramel Bailey, Peach Vodka and Red wine!!! And Mahjong, Monopoly board & cards games and a bit of everything! lol. not really everything, I was exaggerating coz I was so excited. LOL.

Anyway, photos are always the best evidence of beautiful memories...


So much fun and laughters! especially everyone when playing with WII and eating happily! It was exhausting but really really happy and blissful! (though I crazily ran around and not sleeping for more than 2days straight! LOL.)


yeah... during the chalet I did wish he was here with us. I wish he was part of the planning too.. I wish I could see him enjoying himself with the food and games. I wish I could sit beside him and watch him play mahjong... I like to see the serious side of him when he concentrates in doing things. I missed him. But I know if he's part of this... this chalet probably may never ever happen. or maybe not as smooth as I want it to be. or rather, not as happy as I want myself to be. becoz I'll probably end up doing things... his way.

That night, I had a quick heart to heart talk with Sista Jenn. then we talked about him and me.. then she told me very frankly that she knew he never liked her as a friend/colleague and it's mutual feeling she hated his attitude too... but becoz of me, whoever that doesn't like him or he doesn't like tried to change the situation around... she's like the 3rd person who said the same thing to me. sigh. now he's gone from the circle of office friends.. I really wonder abt lots of things... i mean, I dun feel worried for him becoz he has many other friends like what he claimed but just that I really wonder... the one that I was in love with... was it really that bad? or maybe, they are just trying to make me feel better? I knew he was a guy I used to love, maybe still is, that's all that's important for me to know... uh, whatever.


Anyway, read on! things are getting better for me =) at least I thought. I'm moving on very well. staying very strong and enjoying every moment! =D


13 August 2010 (Friday)

last day for the 7 interns in office ='( yeah they are my 2nd batch of mentees that I had handheld for like 1 month and it was the most amazing experience ever in my whole 3 years of Citiphone. Knowing them is one of the most fortunate things ever. We watched each other laugh, got angry, curse and swear, gossips together.. and they never failed to cheer me up when I was frustrated, exhausted, desperated and when I tear.. They are awesome bunch of brothers that really made my day!

So I had 3 amazing lovely sweet surprises from them...

1) A lovely bouquet of 3 rochers and a pack of candies!!
2) Dragging me to the pantry for a polaroid shot and a photo!
3) An amazing Photo frame of the photo we took like half hour before I was given the photo frame!

nahz! My Iphone happened to be in the picture becoz I got it on the same day!! LOL! love it so much!

yes.... very sweet and lovely of them isn't it? I was so touched and when Mark handed me the photo frame, they really moved me to tears (of coz never show in front of them lah! so paiseh!). Poor Marky ran from Suntec to Marina Square and back to MT just to get the photo developed for the frame! =') They are friends cum brothers, I probably never wanna lose for life...

so of coz, I won't turn down their invitation for party at Zouk! I went after work though at 12am and I can't get in to Phuture anyway. Zouk's music sucks! but afterall, we had tonnes of fun...




oh yes... I got bestie via to join us since we always wanted to club but no khakis! now I found a bunch of energetic boys.. ermm, young men i mean! LOL. I haven't club for more than a yr! Boring eh?! gonna get my life back man! Anway, Had fun drinking with all of them though my gastric didn't cooperate very much and by the time I reached, Kang & Gavin already KO-ed! LOL!!! Had tonnes of fun dancing with bestie via, kexin the raguin, edeline, mark, gerald, alwin, yongqiang and i dunno who!! LOL. I was a kinda high though...

yeah, hangover the next day at work. serve me right. LOL!

and now... best shot of the day:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Mark REFUSED to let me pose this on FB! so I post it on my blog! He said this picture is OMG. But I thought it's rather hillerious in a cute way! LOL. now, I'm pretty sure he dunno I have a blog or else I'm get killed by him so people don't 'bao dou' me ah!!!!

Mark, it's cute. Trust me. Girls will still go after you one lahhhh. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loving every moments. Thanks everyone for every beautiful memories! =)

yawnz... 1hr left for me to rest. omg. hakuna matata! Good day world! =*

|by ~* Bunny *~ at 10:43 AM|

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

< Home>