Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Happy Lemon, Happy Bunny! =D

hola!

みんなさん 元気 ですか?

LOL. sometimes I dun even know my jap words are correct anot. coz the programm will auto correct my hiragana into kanji and my kanji sucks! LOL. or worse, I would say I know nuts about Kanji!

anyway, that means "how is everybody today?"

yeah! finally clear my paper work! financial planning! oh yeah, once every mth I will need to sit down for hours to look through my statements and plan my expenses! omg. so I've skipped it for a few mths so this mths was a total mess! brain and body, both exhausted. dun u wish one day you'll be just someone who dun needs to even bother plan how much you can spend a mth? LOL. just spend only... woohooo... be tai tai? lol.

and oh! spring cleaning successful today! so happy!! although there's till tonnes of stuff on the floor but my room is definitely 20% better than before. LOL.

Went out with Sista Janet last evening to source for her evening dress. Went to this shop name "Lavender" at Stamford House and it was fabulouso beautiful! Decorated in very nice cozy purple and lavender colours with a little european style (i supposed it's european lah hor..) clothes racks and filled with lavender room fragrance! service was excellent when the staff just patiently got the dresses and help sista janet on wearing them.. The dresses are god damn beautiful! there's a particular one that I really really like! but too bad no functions.. price are quite steepy though... I heard from Sista Janet per piece cost at least $400? ouch! but good thing is they only have 1 per design, per size. Lovely~~~ LOL. anyway, they have a website:

http://www.lavender-adressshop.sg/

I supposed they have dresses for casual, office, party, ROM and evening occassions. cool.


then down to plaza singapura to source for more options and had Ajisen dinner there! yummy! =D

next stop was Orchard Ion and while searching for a nice and suitable dress for Sista Janet was in vain, we sat down at basement for some desserts... yummy! (though we were very very full, but can't help it! LOL!)

Mango Snow Ice! LOL. yeah tell me abt going Taiwan to have a better one! but honestly, I ain't a very mango person. Anyway, no reviews about it today coz...... I realised I'm quite an easily satisfied person and eating this for the first time I'll probably say it's very nice coz I was happily enjoying it! LOL. but looks kinda 'wow....' right?



One of my favourite drinks! Pepermint Lemon with Nata De Coco from Happy lemon! and it makes me god damn happy! LOL. it's a very cooling lemony drink with my fav bites! =)


16 Aug 2010 - Monday

Anyway, ytd morning went for an event at Marina Madarin Hotel. Apparently was to get some award... yup, this is the 2nd time I got an award in my 3yrs life in Citi. hehe=p The 1st time was in 2009 which I was awarded one of the Top 3 Officer at Citiphone for one of the RACE Quarter.. and this time is F1 outstanding driver. LOL. yeah, nothing much though i guess but still something worthed feeling a little happy and honoured abt =)

so here's my reward (more like a reward for attending the event at freaking 8am in the morn!!!)

LOL! oh I didn't know all the SMGs are around so I simply just pull my hair into a pony tail, wore a plain black tee with a pencil skirt! Not very formal lor... coz I didn't slp for the whole night (was playing L4D with my khakis!! all the way till 6am! freaking shiok!) then directly went for this event and was supposed to get my ass down to army market so I didn't think of wearing something more formal! Aferall, it's my 1st day of compliance leave leh!!!!! kns. lol.

yeah I dozed off a few times during the function. Paiseh lah... right in front of my bosses. LOL. Goner.

Anyway, after the function I really made my way down to the army market! OMG. going there alone was scary!! vendors there are actually quite aggressive sia... but still, I managed to get a haversack which I'm pretty satisfied! and only for 24bucks! it's whole black backpack, very sturdy... I kinda like it... though I could have spend like 90bucks getting a better one with a brand but i juz thought it's not that necessary. epecially the fact I'm juz gonna make it as muddy as it probably gets during my hiking trips! LOL.

I wonder... after Sabah Hike, if I could I will go get myself rock climbing certified. best is try to psycho bestie via to do it too... then can go backpacking to diff places and climb different natural walls/rocks. just the thoughts of it, makes me god damn high. LOL.

Bunny 加油! muz save more money and do more interesting stuffs! =) sigh, now it makes me very attempted to get back my money all at once. basket, why am i so kind-hearted man? idiotic maximum. LOL.


photo of the day:


Not very clear but yes! these are freaking mosquito bites!! WTF right? I got that badly bitten when I went to Mr Bean with my gaming khakis for supper before L4D at Chambers and darn! can you believe it? out of 6 people, I was the only one attacked. And mind you, freak hell yes, I was the ONLY ONE! BASKET!!! &$%$&^%(*_)@#%^$&@

LOL. well, this shows I've got extremely sweeter blood than the rest of time. perhaps shld see the doc, maybe I'm suffering from diabetes rather than low blood sugar! LOL.

oh yah, some updates. Went to see doctor that day and apparently a lot of strange reactions of my body are suspected to be caused by stress... it's more like a psychological problem than a physical kind of problem. Coz my body is weak so stress just worsen it... to the extent that... that time... well, anyway, it's over. I guess I'm living pretty well now trying to balance out everything. too traumatised last time?! LOL!!! I swear I ain't gonna let another guy hurt me to this extent anymore and I promise I gonna love myself more than anything else and respect myself! hahaha=p anyway, I still gotta go for my appointments and thorough check ups in October.. hopefully by then I'm fine liao then can Escape lor... oops! =X LOL.

omg omg omg, 3 more days and i'm out of SG to KL with Janet and alone in Taiwan. It's like exciting yet worrying! worse still is... I haven't pack!! die die die. Must pack tonight liao, cannot last min. somemore there's a date with a bunch tmr! lol. gan jiong maximum lah! LOL.

Alright, good night peeps I'm going to bed! LOL.
and Good morning to those working now.
and good day to all in the world! Hakuna matata! =)

|by ~* Bunny *~ at 9:10 AM|

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

< Home>