Monday, May 24, 2010

Hot Yoga saved my Day!!

Today (Sunday 23 May 2010):

I couldn't slp the whole of last night because I miss Tiggy too much! sigh... when he called me, I was crying so badly... but thanks to the Mr Wonderful who still managed to make me laugh. The 6min call was totally comforting. Thanks a lot Dearie! Muacks! =D

Then, I had such a bad start in the morning by calling OCBC hotline and experienced such unpleasant service! The officer not only raised his voice at me, it was all wrong choice of words and lousy tone of voice! omg. disgusted.

Anyway, guess what? Becoz I couldn't sleep and only slept in the morn, I woke up at 4pm! LOL. Feel so damn guilty for not going office to work OT =( I was pretty down actually.. recently am getting very emotional.. So many things going on and I have to do lots of brain storming, planning and re-structuring... Getting a little exhausted with these.. and plus lots of things happening at home, hearing updates from mummy about dad and paternal family are just getting depressing. sigh..

Then I met Sista Janet and went for 6pm hot yoga class. Wow, today's yoga class was extremely warm! I dunno if it's the weather or the room or it's my mind.. LOL. though I didn't feel very well, but I had a great work out. After the class I felt so much better emotionally and physically... Phew! =D Then went for Dinner @ Ding Tai Fung with Sista Janet. I love the black seaseme bun there! yummy!! =p and there, I slept my way back in the train from City Hall to Sembawang. LOL. I think I'm down with the sleeping disease.


Saturday (22 May 2010):

Catch up with Bestie Via the whole day and had a great time. We initially planned for Sun Tanning but it was cancelled as the weather was bad (AGAIN!). sigh... then we wanted to go into JB for some shopping, but it was cancelled also becoz my dear bestie suddenly had some issues and we can't go in. In the end... We went to Orchard instead... LOL.

Had a great Thai Lunch at a Thai Restaurant (I forgotten the name, oops...) at 313Somerset, it's diagonally opposite the escalator coming up from Somerset MRT Station. I always love Thai food! and the Tom yam there was Fabuloso Yummy! It's damn spicy... I love it. haha=p And the Thai Ice Tea, it taste like the 三色奶茶from the MongKok Dim Sum at Geylang, yummy! 超好喝的! The pineapple rice? I kinda like it but Via said there isn't much pineapple bits. And her drink? It looks chocolatty but ain't that really chocolatty. Ambience there was great, price wise? reasonable.



Then we headed downwards doing some shopping from Cineleisure to Ngee Ann City to Wisma and finally to Ion! Omg. Look at that cute drink from Happy Lemon, it's some drinks similar to Bubble tea, a Franchise from Hong Kong. I had Honey Peppermint Lemon with Nata De Coco! Lovely. And the notepad was a welcome gift from them. 可愛いいですか?And the 台湾炸鸡 was damn good too! but a lil pricey though...

Shopping Victory!

Bought some accessories from Minikin at Cineleisure, the shop is damn cute.. practically every furniture there is made of wood. And I bought 2 pairs of bunnies earrings for only SGD5.90 a pair. damn cute! love it to core...

2 plain tees from Uniqlo, I love its texture! damn soft.. Uniqlo is having store wide sales, really attractive. But too bad I couldn't find anything else I really needed.. Need to save money... =p

Guess what? I got Mr Men T-shirt dress from Bossini at only 13 bucks! Gosh! I always Loveeeeeee T-shirt dress. They're just so convenient, so comfortable yet trendy enough for me =D

Lastly, a comfortable Reebok sport top at only 29 bucks! I was given 25% discount by using UOB Lady's card... Damn shiok.. The material is so good I could wear it for my Hot Yoga! =)

LOL. I was being narcissistic. Playing with my cam after I got home =p

My Bright Purple Highlight has became Pink =.="
but I kinda like it though...


Alright... guess it's time to sleep.. it's like 5am plus in the morn... and my mummy is still talking to me about her 心事. sigh. *I pray for Peace & Love in my family...*


Hope that Tiggy is doing well.. I miss you dearie!




My evidence of Love Sick =p LOL!

Hope Monday's gonna be a nice cooling beautiday day for everyone! おやすみ みんな さん!=D

|by ~* Bunny *~ at 3:14 AM|

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

< Home>