Saturday, May 15, 2010

Thank God it's Friday!

Besties & Sistas work-out day 14 May 2010:

TGIF! A favourite phrase for most working adult. Usually it doesn't work much on me, coz I work shift hours, so my 'Friday' ain't fixed. But my off days in the humid & love-sick May 2010 happened to fall on Friday & Saturday, so..... yeah! Thank god it's Friday! =p

Met up with Sista Janet and went for Bikram Yoga (Hot Yoga) class at Raffles City Shopping Centre. I been there once in year 2008 when Sista Janet has a package and she could brought a friend along for free. This time I'm back to the Yoga Centre, Serious.
well, supposedly practising Yoga is to help in strengthening the mind & body, it is said to do good to many health problems. I thought I should give it a try for the sake of the health problems I am facing, I really wanna strengthen my weak body. And I supposed, it's also one way to help recovering from depression faster. I feel peaceful when practising the yoga steps in the 40 degC room...
[well, for those who didn't know me before or dunno me well, yes, I was a depression patient who went treatments and was under medication for 2years until a couple of years back I decided to stop taking medicines and try the natural way of recovery... You must be thinking it's crazy to admit this and yes I dun deny I used to be very inferior of the illness. But now I ain't ashame... I'm recovering well though sometimes the stress brings it back and sometimes it's hard to control my own emotions... But for whoever that is in this situation, just rmb... never give up =) I used to encounter serious problems of 'seeing' images and 'hearing' voices, even till now once in a while during relapses I got it too. I know how tough it is, and I know how sucky it is to force yourself to endure the side effects and swallow more than 10pills a day just to get well. but it was through this period of time I found my true friends, realised how much my family love and care for me... and lucky enough to have Thomas Chew in my life. I didn't give up... and I'm determine to get well, fully out of it...]

Oh well! Not forgetting one major reason for me to learn yoga is to slim down! LOL. I WANT MY OLD FIGURE BACK!!! I decided to sign up for a course of 20 classes and burn a damn big hole in my pocket. It's about $37 per class... Kinda costly, but for the fact that they have good facilities and is providing toiletries and mat, the convenient location near my office, it's quite worth while though. They have those membership for unlimited classes too but the amount to be charge at one go was too much for me to bare, plus too many Spa & beauty schools package scandals lately... Let's see what happens after the 20th class for me =p

For more Info:
http://bikramyoga.com.sg/


Anyway, had a really really good workout in the Hot Yoga room.. Half way through I have the thought of giving up... and I stayed on till the end! Practising yoga really trains the mind a lot... though I'm having the beginner's aches all over my body.. LOL.



After that was a meet-up with Bestie Xien Lin! and her Mr Boyfriend, Alvin. We had tonnes of laughters catching up with each other and not forgetting the best friends bitching! Went to Wheelock Place's NYDC for dinner...



Bunny only had lemonade and Nuggets and one Buffalo Wing! LOL! well, my gastric problem is quite bad lately so I'm bloated most of the time... Didn't have the appetite to eat much. Anyway, I'm on diet too... hahaha! But the food there? Fabulouso... yummy!

Outing with Bunny and Bestie will always have a session for the sweet tooth! After dinner was dessert time for the cakes lover! Went to Ngee Ann City's Royal Copenhagen Tea Lounge hidden in a small corner inside Takshimaya... Level 1 I think.


The cake was not bad... I like the semi-dark chocolate taste in it. The scones were so-so only.. Wasn't as fantastic as I thought it would be.

Sadly, the cakes-time there was kinda disappointing. The service there really sucks. There's 4 staffs in total and one more a the reception who is helping out too, but we waited really long before someone managed to notice our signal to take the orders. The 4 staffs just simply stood at the counter wiping the plates and chit-chatting. Later on, within half an hour, we were told to leave 3 times as they were closing soon. On one occasion, Cara was holding the dessert fork in her hand and we were chatting while eating, the staff actually asked if she could clear our plates!!! wth right? The 2nd time she did it again, we left without finishing the cakes. We were so utterly distrubed and disappointed in their service level that we decided to just forgo the cakes. I doubt... we will go there again.



自恋time! LOL.

Alright, see my pink hair? it's supposed to be bright purple and now it faded to bright pink instead. I was kinda disappointed with it and thought of going back to touch up the pruple... surprisingly, all my pals seem to be amazed by this colour and actually like it. strange... guess I shall do my touch up much later maybe end May! heez...

sigh. when I look at my parents, I wonder if love & Marriage is really that fragile.. For one stupid crush/scandal or whatever, my dad's closed to ruining the family. Mum is having sleepless nights everyday and slowly I'd became the victim of their disagreements. I wanted to be just pillar of support to my mum but it became so depressing when she repeated the stories again and again and told me things like 跳楼. Things got worst when she made me tell things to my dad to cheer him up, and dad suddenly wants me to cancel his mobile phone line (the contract's under my name) and is showing the black face the whole day and mum is suspecting this and that. Everything that's happening between them is FUCKED UP. and yeah, I'm damn pissed. It's nonsense, utter rubbish.. My dad dunno how to cherish, my mum can't stop worrying and getting upset. Look, I had ENOUGH! I dun wanna interfer becoz I'm not in the position to do so. and becoz I only heard one side of the story. And I can't becoz I dun wanna put mummy in a difficult position. But I just... had enough. =(

I miss Tiggy.... so much.... Have been tolerating these tears... If only I could be in his arms now... Really hope 29 May 2010 come faster... I miss you dearie... =(

|by ~* Bunny *~ at 2:11 PM|

 

2 Comments:

Blogger faerietales said...
we need to meet up more!!!!!
cakes at mezza9 yar?! better service! XP
May 19, 2010 at 11:58 PM 
Blogger ~* Bunny *~ said...
oh yeah! but from what i rmb, the last time we went mezze9, the service so-so only leh...
May 23, 2010 at 2:12 AM 

Post a Comment

< Home>