Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Every Minute Worth - Part II

Bunny's Birthday Loves:


Back home after my Genting Trip, my 2 beloved sisters surprised me with a hand-made photo frame of our photos! I love it to core! =) Oh, not forgetting an Ang Bao from Mum & Dad and also from Bro!


And here it comes.. another lovely surprise and super big addition to my softies family. Gigantic Stitchy from Lovely Cun Cun & Bro Ivan! Geez! =)




Birthday Love from Sista Janet & Bestie Babara? A beautiful tea set & Peppermint tea from their trip to Phuket! I Love it =) I always love drinking tea... and Sista Janet told me this set was bought when they went for Spa in Phuket and they remembered that I had difficulties sleeping so this tea is for me to drink and relax! so sweet of them isn't it? =)

Last but not least, a small birthday cake from Citiphone! :

Thomas & Friends Mini Cake from Polar!

I dunno if this is coincidence or it was done on purpose by the person who is in charge of buying the cake. LOL! But I Love it! =)



Mentorship (Mar - Apr 2010):

well.... I took up the assigned mentor task for 2 mths and to be very honest, it really drained me so much that I almost felt like resigning! LOL. but i pulled through... lucky me. It was very tough, slept less than 4 hrs every day and got dragged into political issues for no reasons.. I really hated that period. but I'm glad I managed to learn a lot. and definitely got to know a bunch of nice newbies, and a bunch of playful yet thoughtful boys- interns from Ngee Ann Poly =)

I was very touched too, Tiggy dear was there everyday encouraging me and helping me with my workload... Thanks dearie. =)






AnnaSui! Oh geez! It's birthday month so members get to earn extra points! and there I go purchasing my favourites! anyway, Thanks to dearie, half of the stuffs here are paid with the Isetan vouchers he earned! Love my baby to core! hehe=p

Recommendations:

AnnaSui Loose Powder - The coverage is very full yet it doesn't make your face feels too 'heavy'. For some days when light make-up is preferred, I'll just put on a thicker BB cream and finished it with the loose powder. Best part? The sweet rose fragrance and the lovely rose cases that are just so hard to resist.

AnnaSui Pencil Eyeliner - Clubber's favourite. For those who ain't so savvy with using liquid eyeliner (which is usually the only form for waterproof liner), this pencil eye liner is easy to apply and is WATERPROOF! geez, I love it =) Price wise? About $28 if my memory didn't fails me... LOL.


alright... gotta rush for my night shift. Kind of running late already =( And let's end today's entry with something sweet & impt in my life... ... =p







Silly Timmy is in Taiwan now for his reservice. I just received a call from him... sigh. Miss him so much till I can't help but started tearing.. Anyway, heard that it's warm in Taiwan now. God, pls let the weather turn cooler....

加油 Tiggy! Take good care and Miss you... =)

|by ~* Bunny *~ at 8:06 PM|

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

< Home>