Saturday, May 22, 2010

I wonder when... I wonder How...

Missing My Special Someone:

It's been quite a lonely week... though I have tonnes of close and good friends who were with me all these while... But without Tiggy, it's just like I'm short of something, I'm incomplete... I miss him, I miss him like crazy... I can't control my tears after his loving calls to me, I dreamt of him, I can't stop thinking of him... Is Tiggy eating well? Does he has enough sleep? Is his sun-burnt skin still hurting? Etc etc etc... then i found out, he actually weighs a tremendously large part of my heart, he meant so much that I can't live without him. *sigh*

Still, I've been keeping myself active till Tiggy's back from his Taiwan Reservice on 29th May 2010. When he's back, I'm keep myself doubly active. haha =p


Saturday JB Shopping (15 May 2010):

Mummy suddenly asked me to go shopping with her in JB at 5pm! Geez! What a sudden 'craze'. Went in with Mummy and sis Janice, met up with Aunt (godmum) and cousins Alice (JiaLin) & Alvin (JiaXi) at Lakin Interchange and took a Cab down to Plaza Pelangi. Had Mee-Hun-Kuay opposite Pelangi... Big Big Big disappointment! Soup is totally tasteless and the mee-hun-kuay's texture is not smooth and Q at all! There's 2 stalls there, I haven't tried the second one though (the one at the corner of the road). Anyway, if you happened to go Plaza Pelangi, just directly opposite has a Abalone Mee Soup Stall. Try that! it's fabulouso! I still love that most =p

Anyway, bought some clothes and a leather backpack! I always wanted a nice leather backpack but I can't find a nice one... So I managed to find one 50% off costing me only RM98! Love it! =D



Hello? How would the three 38 girls forgotten about leaving down an evidence of shopping? Lol.


Preparing for a change:

Recently... bunny went for an interview. well, i supposed everything is going smooth and well... but Bunny's in a dilemma! I need Tiggy's advices.. but he's not here and it's too difficult to discuss it over the phone, especially since we're trying to conserve his mobile's batt till he's back from outfield on next tuesday. Sigh... Work, Studies and Money... How do I put them together without affecting myself and anyone close to me? I wonder how...

These few days, I've been strangely envying other people's courages and determinations to do what they wanna do. Suddenly, I feel so small... I wish I have the ability to give up certain things and go for what I really really like and want in life. Somehow, I'm starting to believe some statements from others - "The rich always get what they want!" oh well, what a negative thinking isn't it? but somehow, it's kinda true... If I wanna study Patisserie at Le Corden Bleu or to get certify as a makeup artist, I need money... If I wanna start my business now, I need capital. I'm starting my degree edu, I need money. I wanna learn hot yoga, I need money... sigh... I have so much so much things I wanna learn, being a banker is just not enough.

But bunny's NOT GOING TO GIVE UP! one day, I will achieve what I've planned to achieve. =)

Maybe... I should really buy Toto/4D hor? hahahahaha!



Today:

I was asked to go back office to help out! so yeah, they're paying me OT to work 12am to 4am to cover the high call volumn! geez! so cool... I was pretty lazy at first.... then I remember, my close to $750 cost for my Bikram Yoga lessons!!.... there she goes, bunny got her butt at office's chair. LOL.

Anyway, after work I somehow can't go back to sleep... so i stayed up and played with a Facebook application call "Share your Love" and created some photos! heez...















LOL! I'm having so much fun using this application in facebook to design a photo till I actually forgotten I'm supposed to slp a while before meeting bestie Via! omg omg.

Good Night Peeps! errr... or good morning peeps! =p

*Tiggy dear... Hope u're doing fine... I miss U =)*

|by ~* Bunny *~ at 6:53 AM|

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

< Home>