Thursday, October 15, 2009

Amazing Week =)

My Fruitful 1st Off

Started the day with having breakfast with buddy Mr Pig at Yishun. hohoho... I think I'm not supposed to reveal the real name of Mr Pig coz I dunno if he minds me blogging abt him. haha! Anyway, as usual lah we'll suan each other and bitch abt people and stuffs and Mr Pig nv fails to make me laugh.. He is just FUNNY lor... or rather, fun to bitch with. hahaha=p and he never fails to make me feel like a bimbo or idiot when with him, so much fun for Mr Pig huh? It was a great morning to start with, I haven't had breakfast like this for a long time.. (except for those times when buddy babara have weird cravings for Mac Breakfast at 4am? hahaha!) so i really enjoyed myself. Thanks Mr Pig for ur accompany =)

and after breakfast, I went to see the chinese doc for my ankle which haven't fully recover yet (and it's already 3mths!). and there again I think I walked and jumped too much till the pain got worst.. so the sinseh say it's better to bandage with medicine for abt 2days again..... =( actually, the feeling of tui na is quite shiok wor... (dun say I bian tai okie... haha!)



Swollen ankle =(

Then I went to Guardian Pharmacy at Northpoint becoz I heard that My Beauty Diary Facial Masks are only exclusively available at Guardian. I read very good reviews about it, so thought since I happened to pass by, why not take a look. And..... I couldn't resist the temptation to buy the 7days Limited Edition Pack, RP at $17. The packaging is just so so so adorable and is screaming out to me "Rikka Take me Home!!!" omg =.=" haha.


7 different flavours - Japanese Cherry Blossom / Strawberry Yogurt / Pearl Powder / Black Pearl / Red Wine / Rose / Aloe


Omg, doesn't it look so appealing? The names sound so tasty. I can't wait to try it! haha=p I'm pretty sure they gonna be good masks.


Oh well... Another Rainy afternoon and I was online b*tching with bestie Ariel and playing lame online games. haha=p I love web-chatting with Ariel, we could talk almost abt anything under the sun juz like pri / sec sch girls chatting over the phone for hours.


Anyway, Sista Ariel, I have a message for u! =)
U this silly girl, dun always keep everything to yourself and cry alone can?? U are the one who always ask me not to keep everything to myself and suffer alone, and you're making the same mistake as I do? I hope after the MSN chat you'll feel better. Sometimes certain phrases in life are very tough to pull through.. I may not be able to understand how it feels like to be so far away from home in a total unfamiliar surroundings, but I could understand how it feels like to be alone. So you're not alone becoz you have a '姐姐' (grrr.... sound so old! haha!) here always to lend you a listening ear. And you COULD CALL/TEXT ME ANYTIME so dun worry abt troubling me. Just learn to protect yourself okie? I wanna see the Ariel back in S'pore with a broader smile across her face the next time, even if the case is the opposite, I shall make sure we bring you a smile =) Jia You! Gambatte Shimasu ne!


Yeah! Just came back from Dinner with the two lovely seniors - Lan yi & Da B.. Went to Causeway point had a heavy dinner at Pizza Hut. And I got cheated into eating the bigger piece one.. hahaha=p It's fun catching up with them, it's always jokes and laughter and memories of little girls in Naval Base Sec Uniforms & St.John's uniforms. I miss sch days, I miss hanging out with them. And I miss the joys and tears and sweat with them. hah..


They insisted not to take photos coz angles not pretty..
so that's why Da B is frowning. hahaa=p



14 Oct 2009 2:30am


Mr Pig was feeling down so 3 of us decided to head to a KTV for singing and drinking at Bugis. Have never been there before but it was quite cool.. I forgot what liquor Mr Pig ordered, chivas or martell?? But anyway, they serve the mixer-green tea in a super kawaii bottle.. which I decided to take a pic of:




See that 2 kawaii jugs of green tea? It makes it feel very 'homely'


The KTV session was definitely fun. I had a great time. The lame talks and the singing. Though I dun usually sing much, I still enjoyed that few songs I sang and of coz, counting the no. of chinese words that Mr Pig didn't know how to read. haha! In the end, I myself got 'suan-ed' for my private-limited chinese words too! hahaha=p


I have never seen Mr Pig feeling so down before and I could feel it must be really hurting, really killing him inside out. Yet I had no idea what were the things I could do / I could say to cheer him up. I felt terrible too... I couldn't even do the simplest thing of cheering a friend up. All I know is to stupidly sat there and listened.. Mr Pig, I hope you'll get through this soon, though I know you're a strong guy.. I hope things will be better for you, hopefully the situation will change soon and the once beautiful love story could be maintained. whichever way is gonna be best for you, as long as you're happy. So jia you, you're not alone and I'll be there. (or okie fine, we'll be there. haha=p)

Sadly, My gastric problem didn't get very much better than last time, 2 glass with very little alcohol content.. makes me puke... =.=' malu....... haha! But I enjoyed myself. Definitely will go back there if there's guy friends ard.. coz the staffs there look quite beng & lian. haha=p


11 Oct 2009 (Sun - M7 shift)


My first M7 Shift as a full timer and I WAS VERY EXCITED. Working at 7am was quite a cool thing, I enjoyed my 'stoning' train ride from Sembawang to CityHall when the sky was still dark.. Tang小虫, Meiping and I went to TCC at Millenia Walk to chill out during our 1hr break and thanks to Jit we have 2 slices of cakes for free! =p



Rikka is a cakes fan!


The cakes were so-so only, though I love cakes, I dun really fancy the cream in it. But then, the enjoyable part is hi-tea for 3 crazy girls.. b*tching on those ridiculous customers. haha!

9 Oct 09 (Fri)


Went shopping with Mama at Takashimaya! it's fun, super duper fun.. coz I as using my vouchers to buy stuffs for mama and best part, I didn't know what I wanna do with the vouchers so we ended up spending a $50 vouchers at Cold storage buying Japan imported stuffs. haha=p And.. Dinner time for Mama & I was at Ambush, the pasta stall at the basement. wohoo!

My Lovely Mama

mummy initially refused to let me take any photo, becoz she kept saying she's ugly and fat! haha! But mummy you have beautiful eyes! But blame it on your 4 lovely kids who made u fat after giving birth to them. I assured her that I could take good photos and ensure she look slimmer at a correct angle and tadah! My mama loves this photo and told me she has never look so pretty in a photo before at this age. haha=p And all thanks to my super Papa who managed to find a replacemt charger for my digi cam to take more lovely photos! My Papa & Mama are so cool! =p



Yummy! *Slurps*



Yes, we really went to cold storage at Takashimaya. We even bumped into my bestie Amelia!


Japan Golden Apples

Seen golden Apples from Japan? This two costed me $7.50! *heartpain* I thought the normal Fuji Apples taste better coz it's crunchier. But Papa said the golden apples were fabulously delicious.. =.="

Have you ever felt this strange feeling that you yourself do not even know how to describe it? One moment you're happy and cheery and suddenly the next moment you feel frustrated and helpless? Love is such a funny thing, it just strikes so suddenly till you never know when you gonna win it or lose it. Ironically, it was said Love overcomes everything, but the ugly truth is it could be so fragile too. Have you noticed a trend? When one of the friends ard you had a break up, you suddenly realise that one by one, the couples surrounding you are breaking up! And when you saw someone falling in love, you'll turn ard and realise everyone is in love! Isn't it funny? It's like as if the cupids are handling on a semester project, do the Break-up project, scored an A then do a Fall-in-Love project, scored and next...

I was stoning all the way on my way to work that day wondering about the meaning of love etc.. And the strangest thing is that while I was deep in thoughts about the topic, I received 2 Blue-tooth msges with a title "beautiful" and then followed with a Second msg with title "Love". Of coz I didn't accept the blue-tooth req coz I dunno if it was some virus or something. But I felt the weirdest is, what's with the coincidences? Spiritually thinking, dun you feel as if these are signs? hahaha.. yeah yeah I am thinking too much. I dun realy know Love anyway.


Photo of the day:

Janice's Little Grumpy, Rikka's Ah Dream and Jacelyn's Little Champion
Damn adorable right? heez..


I am described as a piggy-bunny recently, becoz Mr Pig insisted I am lazy.. dunno why. hahaha=p lame...


Time for my Bedtime Prince.. Good Night! *v*








|by ~* Bunny *~ at 3:58 PM|

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

< Home>