Tuesday, October 20, 2009

24hours Not Enough

I had sooooo much fun, till I hope 24hours never end! Work is as usual dull and hectic, but can never be more fun with my love ones in office! I love them to the core, they simply rockz!

In one week I went for K singing 3 times, that's a lot for Rikka-chan! Considering the fact on her private-limited chinese, her horrible voices and natural lazy bunny mood. haha=p


16 Oct 2009 (Sunny Friday)

Supposedly my lovely and sunny friday for suntanning, yet I had to go back for rainbow training from 2pm to 5:30pm. It wasn't too bad considering the fact a training session with Beautiful Allis was all fun and non-stop laughters and of coz, knowlegde. We are all 'so anticipating' the new sys and I could never imagine how handicapped we all gonna get on the actual cut-over. *stressed!*

oh well... after training decided to go for coffee with bestie babara and Zee the cool babe at Millenia walk and while they went back to continue with work, I decided to pop by Senteurs De Provence, an amazingly good smelling and lovely decorated shop selling perfumes from France at Millenia Walk. I've work at the bank for 2 & half yrs, walking pass by it so frequently, yet never once stopped and walk in to take a look. So this is the day!

I could still remember 1yr plus back I was given a perfume sample on a piece of heart shaped hot pink paper on valentine's day when I walk passed the shop while heading to office. I could still rmb so clearly of the smell.. I can't eye it any longer, I decided it's time to own it. haha=p and that's it, a bottle of Maman Cherrie and a set of 6 pcs Perfume balms, burned hole of $231.30 in my pocket even after 10% discount.. *Heart pain!* But i felt so happy! well, worth it I guess.

Pricey Possession...


Maman Cherrie (smells like Miracle from Lancome) & my 6pcs Perfume Balms

Although the perfume scents are heavenly, sadly it doesn't last at all.. The scent faded like as soon as 2hrs? By end of the day You almost couldn't smell anything. I guess that's when the balms come in handy, not lasting too but it's so compact I could bring it anywhere! =)

omg, how could I forget my happy faces after the shopping?!


17 Oct 2009 (Happy Saturday)

Met up with my super duper cool clique - Lan yi, Mr Giam, Ricky, Jenny and Mr BF Jason. I was so so so excited to meet them becoz it's so hardly I get to enjoy so much fun and meet up everybody on a Sat! Best part was waking up at 7.30am and had Ricky nice enough to drive all the way to Sembawang to pick Lan yi and I up and then to his so-called 鸟不生蛋的地方to pick up Bday Boy Mr Giam and down to Dempsy Road for breakfast! The cozy restaurant name's Jones the Grocer and you'll probably feel like as if you're at a foreign land there! It's simply cool! and the breakfast? The pictures will tell......

It was such a big plate, Lan yi & Rikka-chan decided to share... =p

Yummy Gummies & Muddy Bears from Jones ^o^


Lots of fun and fun and still fun! - Breakfast @ Jones (Dempsy Road)

Things are rather pricey there but the atmosphere was great! Oh, and did I mentioned the cashier man was rather cute with a sexy accent? haha=p


More fun singing K at KTV at Bugis (coincidentally the same one I went with Gege and Mr Pig). and surprisingly, lan yi is a member there... goodness =.="



18 Oct 2009 (Memorable Sunday)


Work as per normal.. Dull & exhausting. But some sweet little stuffs happened. well well, I shall not elaborate here. Sorry bloggees! some stuffs could be quite sensitive. heez...

After work was another drinking and singing session with gege & mr pig... Round 2 for the 3 of us coz we've got half a bottle left the last time. Geez... and of coz, I drank much more. I didn't have any pretty voice left to sing. haha! and the drink kind of numb a little of my mixed feelings. emmm...

But I had so so much fun. I enjoy hearing others sing, and I enjoyed listening to Mr Pig & GeGe sang. it's was such a relaxing moment that I felt I could just fall asleep and rest peacefully. Took lots of funny pics and crack so much lame jokes. And I finally get to sing 草戒指 & 为你而活!! But then, i gotta eject the songs in the end...... coz I've got no more voice & the other guys dunno abt this songs =.=" more singing training for rikka-chan? haha=p Sadly, some stuffs happened and Mr Pig left in anger after a phone call. saw he crazily crossed roads without even looking... How I wish the night didn't ended that way. We were all so happy, yet I went to bed with a worried heart.


I'm stupidly in love again... wrong situation, wrong timing and wrong guy. And I always got myself in ugly situations like these. I have no idea how everything gonna turn out to be, not expecting a perfect love story and definitely not going to expect any depressing outcomes. Not ready for any relationships too. Tell me to have more confidence, it's hard. I'm just so simple, not attractive in any ways and she looks so much more attractive. I could never imagine getting a guy I really like first, somehow, they always seems too good for me. I'll end up chicken-ing out. There's never a hour passed by without having him pop out in my mind once and I can't wait to see him again. I guess this time I really am in Love? He may have showed some signs, but sometimes I wonder if I thought too much and perhaps, they aren't really signs. Yet I am afraid I couldn't read the signs. I ain't very upset over this, it's not the end of the world if I dun have him as my bf becoz I'm kinda contented with how things are like now. But.... strangely, I felt so weirdly hurt when I saw him angry and upset. It hurts so much when he said words of regrets and sadness... I wish I could just bring a smile to his face, yet I simply couldn't do anything to cheer him up. I ain't feeling uselss, yet I can't help feeling helpless. I wanna be there, I wanna be there for him really... But I didn't dare and I didn't know how to. It's silly... I am talking to myself, hoping he hears. But I know he never will. It doesn't really matter... Becoz I just wanna see him smile. His smiles, laughters... it just make me feel so much better. I dun need him to tell me anything he's unhappy abt, if he wanna says, he will. I dun wanna force. but I could feel he's upset, and I'm curious what exactly is he upset abt? Becoz if I could I wanna take all his sadness away. I really dun want anything, I dun expect anything... I just want him to be safe, to be happy. I couldn't be like last time, being so truthful to someone about my feelings for him... Becoz I never wanna lose him..... Such selfish thinking isn't it? But I guess, that's the only way to have him as a part of my life, just being the best friends...


Lazy bunny is tired.. guess it's time I go rest. Good night Bloggees... Tuesday's work gonna be boring coz I dun have ALL my khakis ard (and I'm serious, no Khakis at work) but no matter what, Gambatte ne Rikka-chan! =) Good day everybody!




|by ~* Bunny *~ at 4:39 AM|

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

< Home>