Friday, October 9, 2009

-rainy-

8 Oct 09 Thurs

Decided to go for sun tanning alone after my N shift. yeah, alone and dun say "U siaoz ah?" (I got many of this kind of response from my pals, haha!) sometimes, doing some stuffs alone is just like finding a special space for yourself.. some quality time to talk to yourself, to bring yourself away from the nasty and rushy environment. you may think it's simply lonely or boring, but somehow, I LOVE this feeling..

It WAS bright and sunny and the strong sunlight shone through my office's window, almost blinding a super 'seh' me after 2 night shifts. And I was so looking forward to a brand new skin tone. Well well, Heaven decided to be kinder to my skin so the moment I stepped into the Sentosa's tram at Vivo City, it started raining.. WTF right? But the best part was I forgotten to bring my Islander card, wasted 3 bucks and hopped on to the tram before the rain came. Anyway, I decided to stay at Palawan Beach since I was already there. Realised that enjoying the scenary and enjoying the cold breeze was quite a cool thing to do.

First stop - Coffee Bean at Palawan for Pure Chocolate Ice blended and Cheese cake

Waiting for the sky to brighten up...

After 1 hour.....

After 2 hours.......

Give up! I decided to go for a walk and take shower =p





After shower! Victory!~ Typical S'porean's mindset, MUST fully utilised my $3! haha=p


Beach tram! I love the ride, super windy =)


And I'm waiting for it...

Enjoying the ride!



I read this part in Andrew Matthew's book about attachments towards things, be it money, relationships or work while waiting for my Mr Sun. An interesting true fact, when you are desperate for something, that thing never comes! It's just like how Allis always tell me that love is fated, when it's yours it'll be yours. Thus there's no need to specifically look for it, the day will comes. 当你想要某些东西或希望某些事情发生时,你对它的期望越高... 于是,当你无法达到时,失望就越大。生命真的好短暂,最总要的是开开心心地过日子,珍惜身边每个重要与爱你疼你的人。

终于在4.30pm 到家啦!都快累垮了... 困到连吃饭都没有力气!


Oh! Mooncake Festival 中秋节 was on 3 Oct 09! And sadly I went back to work at night and didn't get to play lanterns and candles.. oh well, i couldn't find anyone to play with me anyway!=( haha=p still, it was a busy yet fruitful day.. met up Ariel' mum to go to the bank in the morning then went to eat my favourite beehoon soto myself! The whole afternoon was spent gossipping with Ariel via webcam. haha! It's fun bitching with her! She's good at entertaining my craps. haha!
I bought Ritz Carlton's and Fairmont Hotel's mooncakes! yummy! But sadly, the durian snowskin & Horlick with crunchy pearls Snowskin that I bought from Mariott Hotel were not as good as I thought...

Lotus with Dark Chocolate & nuts (I dunno what's the name of the nuts) in the center. It's delicious! I love this the most!

Fairmont Hotel - Snowskins with alcohols! I like the one with Bailey the most ^o^


See the cute 猫咪 & 狗狗 lanterns! It's at Orchard Road, in front of Orchard MRT Station!

Recommendation of The day :

Japanese Brand (I think it's by Mandom Beauty) Water-base cleanser (green colour bottle - Sebum Control) that you can get at Watson at a reasonable price of less than $20! It was recommended to me by Tiffany so i thought why not? And now I'm seriously in love with it! It's not oily on the skin at all and the best part of it is, you can just remove your make up and pop into your bed without rinsing it off! Apparently it's meant to act as a cleanser and a moisturiser. It's especially useful when I decided to wipe my make up off, drop dead on my bed and wake up and give my face a thorough wash on the next morning. It works well on cleaning off Smudge-proof Mascara too. I haven't used it to remove Water-proof mascara yet, but it is said to be able to.

Lastly...........

Photo of the Day!

Hillarious pic isn't it??!! I am so 'Prepared' to get killed by Ariel soon... hohohoho.... =p

|by ~* Bunny *~ at 9:07 PM|

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

< Home>