Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Closing down??

Geez.... I haven't upated for so damn long i almost forgotten my UserID and PW to login to my blogger a/c! LOL.

anyway, I have been wanting to blog... with all the nice photos and interesting stuffs taken a collated.. but everytime i reached here, my mind just blank out.. ya know, like miracally poof! blank out. totally.

I guess.... i've forgotten my purpose of blogging....

and...... I've been dreaming too much about him. it's affecting me. badly. then i realised i haven't been doing something which i shld lately. anyway, life's been toooooo hectic!

i gonna revamp the whole blog. i guess, i shld lah. since i've been collating so much good stuffs and my passion of blogging is still burning strong.

LOL. my dearest cousin Jaylene says - Blogging is Sharing.
So I'm doing a good deed huh if i will to do so?

whatever.

LOL... anyway, stay tune. (may take a while while though.... oops!)

Geez! Before goodbye, let's pray for Japan...
things ain't looking too good. it breaks my heart everytime i read the news. I didn't even dare to watch those online videos of the disaster. it scares me... and it upset me real badly. I've always love Japan since young, in terms of their lovely scenery and classy culture... I really hope all is fine and well for Japan. after all, I do badly wana visit it one day.
Pls pls pls, I pray that whatever the radiation danger thingy is to be resolved asap and everyone in Japan to be safe and sound.

|by ~* Bunny *~ at 5:11 AM|

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

< Home>